[3.20] A.B. Molten Tank easy mapping and bossing

"
Anal_Bleeding wrote:
"
On your Jugg version you are lacking 44 dexterity. I respected my whole f*ing tree to see in the end it cant work. tnx for that

As you can see in the gear section you need dex somewhere.

"
On your rares, search for

Helm: life and res
Rings: add fire damage or/and add phys damage, life, res (you could search for ele damage with attack as well, but it will be expensive)
Gloves: add fire damage or/and add phys damage, life, res, attack speed
Boots: life, res, movement speed
Ammy: life, res, add fire damage or/and add phys damage, ele damage with attack
Rare belt instead of deceiver: life, res, ele damage with attack

We need some dex points somewhere (ammy or rings or jew)

Belt options:
For Champion, Perseverance for perma onslaught,

or the nomad, for more res, projectiles damage and dex

on this side of the tree is natural have less dexterity
and you need only 122 dex to use grelwood, you need higest dex only for high blood rage/vaal haste lvl.

I see now, but you cant put out unfinished PoB and call it a day. Your own gear doesn't have dex in Jugg PoB. Getting 40+ dex is not an easy job on already maxed out gear.
"
"
Anal_Bleeding wrote:
"
On your Jugg version you are lacking 44 dexterity. I respected my whole f*ing tree to see in the end it cant work. tnx for that

As you can see in the gear section you need dex somewhere.

"
On your rares, search for

Helm: life and res
Rings: add fire damage or/and add phys damage, life, res (you could search for ele damage with attack as well, but it will be expensive)
Gloves: add fire damage or/and add phys damage, life, res, attack speed
Boots: life, res, movement speed
Ammy: life, res, add fire damage or/and add phys damage, ele damage with attack
Rare belt instead of deceiver: life, res, ele damage with attack

We need some dex points somewhere (ammy or rings or jew)

Belt options:
For Champion, Perseverance for perma onslaught,

or the nomad, for more res, projectiles damage and dex

on this side of the tree is natural have less dexterity
and you need only 122 dex to use grelwood, you need higest dex only for high blood rage/vaal haste lvl.

I see now, but you cant put out unfinished PoB and call it a day. Your own gear doesn't have dex in Jugg PoB. Getting 40+ dex is not an easy job on already maxed out gear.

unfinished pob ??
no dex on gear ??

i have +24 all attributes on loreweave, you are wearing kaom ( never talk about kaom's heart on my build )
+22 dex on opal ring
+14 dex on one rare jewel

is 134 dex required, you need 155 dex only if you wanna run lvl 20 vaal haste

mana gain on hit from jew
https://pastebin.com/K527e2fw

or without mana gain on hit from jew ( here i have more dex from jew with it )
https://pastebin.com/WUkbdd2q

And i repeat it , i talked about dex in the guide

Last edited by Anal_Bleeding on May 18, 2019, 4:12:54 PM
Main post:
Last edited by Anal_Bleeding on May 18, 2019, 10:02:46 PM
Last bumped on May 18, 2019, 10:02:38 PM

Its good that you have corrected it now.

Yeah your PoB was unfinished. It was lacking 44 dex which on already min maxed gear is a big problem to get because i was copying yours thinking it's complete. Never came to my mind to check basic stats.
What you saw with Kaom's is my old MS build which I assembled back together. I have all the crap +3 ench, loreweave...
Never mind, no need to argue about stupid things.
"
Main post:
Last edited by Anal_Bleeding on May 18, 2019, 10:02:46 PM
Last bumped on May 18, 2019, 10:02:38 PM

Its good that you have corrected it now.

Yeah your PoB was unfinished. It was lacking 44 dex which on already min maxed gear is a big problem to get because i was copying yours thinking it's complete. Never came to my mind to check basic stats.
What you saw with Kaom's is my old MS build which I assembled back together. I have all the crap +3 ench, loreweave...
Never mind, no need to argue about stupid things.

the only thing was a lvl 20 vaal haste (155dex), instead of lvl 15 (134 dex) = -21 dex difference , this isnt a lacking, only my fault wiht gem lvl .

btw peace <3

Will this build still be excellent in 3.7 with the added cleave to melee skills?
"
travisiscool wrote:
Will this build still be excellent in 3.7 with the added cleave to melee skills?

even molten strike is melee skill we are using the projectiles part of the skill.
"
Anal_Bleeding wrote:
"
travisiscool wrote:

even molten strike is melee skill we are using the projectiles part of the skill.

Last edited by travisiscool on May 24, 2019, 9:11:38 PM
"
travisiscool wrote:
"
Anal_Bleeding wrote:
"
travisiscool wrote:

just to say that this tree is builded around projectils and generic elemental damage so you cant use this for a normal melee build.
Hey, you'r build seems interesting i will try it with gladiator thx :).
If used as league starter, how do you sustain mana before having thiefs torment, i'd assume it would take a bit in a new league to get on
e.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info