[3.20] A.B. Molten Tank easy mapping and bossing

This guide is the beast!
Bought that thief ring with a high res roll with 1 divine.
With two ichimonjis and fortify ascendancy node I rock!
Molten strike is so useful with wildfire!

I'm going to try the 4th lab when I kill the 2nd kitava, can't wait!
Hey Dave, have u seen the news? Pantheon trick will be nerfed, and Molten Shell will become (apparently) really good. Looking forward for the updates to this great build :) Of course too soon to make changes, let's wait the patch notes first.
"
cochise_ wrote:
Hey Dave, have u seen the news? Pantheon trick will be nerfed, and Molten Shell will become (apparently) really good. Looking forward for the updates to this great build :) Of course too soon to make changes, let's wait the patch notes first.

This, and more details on what Blood and Sand modes do for MS glad. Going to run some tests with molten shell and cwdt-phase run (this is now my favourite use of that green socket, BR has been the gold standard, but for specific applications such as deep delve, no-regen, or Chimera where you can't reliably see targets, it's a huge boon)
[19:36]#Mirror_stacking_clown: try smoke ganja every day for 10 years and do memory game
"
crunkatog wrote:
"
cochise_ wrote:

This, and more details on what Blood and Sand modes do for MS glad. Going to run some tests with molten shell and cwdt-phase run (this is now my favourite use of that green socket, BR has been the gold standard, but for specific applications such as deep delve, no-regen, or Chimera where you can't reliably see targets, it's a huge boon)

i saw the pantheon nerf for immortal call but it's not a big loss.
Immortal call no longer gives immunity (only mitigation now) from phys damage so cant trigger the pantheon, but gives to us also elemental mitigation.

Since arakaali will not work we will can use another major god (solaris can be choise), even if i like the reduction of shock on us.

Molten shell will be super good

I am excited to see the Champion changes today and if they benefit this build at all.
Pantheon trick doesn't work with what is posted in the OP anyway.

Here's an example. I'm using the below links in my boots. If Blood Rage into Immortal Call worked (in the same links anyway), Blood Rage would always be removed when CWDT triggers with this socket order. And yet, here I am with Blood Rage going.

Necropolis: 97
SC: 95 97 93 96 100 93 94 93 94 95 96 97 94 93 94
HC RIP: 94 96
Character archive: view-thread/963707
Last edited by unsane on Jun 2, 2019, 8:19:45 PM
"
unsane wrote:
Pantheon trick doesn't work with what is posted in the OP anyway.

Here's an example. I'm using the below links in my boots. If Blood Rage into Immortal Call worked (in the same links anyway), Blood Rage would always be removed when CWDT triggers with this socket order. And yet, here I am with Blood Rage going.

im not sure what wrong with your character but the pantheon trick for hp regen (stopping hp degen from blood rage with IC) as always been working and is used in many build. did you check your hp regen on your character screen?
Last edited by dragonpowi on Jun 2, 2019, 9:20:10 PM
"
dragonpowi wrote:
im not sure what wrong with your character but the pantheon trick for hp regen (stopping hp degen from blood rage with IC) as always been working and is used in many build. did you check your hp regen on your character screen?

OK nevermind, I misunderstood the interaction and get it now.

Immortal Call makes you immune to the degen for a split second, which triggers the Arakaali Pantheon buff for 4 seconds. The Blood Rage debuff is never removed, you are simply immune to it for a split second.
Necropolis: 97
SC: 95 97 93 96 100 93 94 93 94 95 96 97 94 93 94
HC RIP: 94 96
Character archive: view-thread/963707
"
unsane wrote:
"
dragonpowi wrote:

OK nevermind, I misunderstood the interaction and get it now.

Immortal Call makes you immune to the degen for a split second, which triggers the Arakaali Pantheon buff for 4 seconds. The Blood Rage debuff is never removed, you are simply immune to it for a split second.

Anyway in 3.7 this trick won't work anymore.

cuz immortal call no longer guarantees immunity from phys but only reduction damage.
Any idea how this build fares in Delve, how deep it can go comfortably?
I don't see Delve mentioned in the OP, also can't find an easy way to use the forum search option for this thread only.
Shavronne wrapped Kaom's waist,
with her gilded purple boots.
"You want my sockets?"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info