[3.20] A.B. Molten Tank easy mapping and bossing

"
SwaneLSG wrote:
Hey man, using ur champion build as league starter. Feels rly good so far.

What vitality and anger mods do i need to look for on my watchers eye?

- started with hybrid boys.... Got tired of jugg :3 too tanky.

first at all "life gain on hit" is mandatory.

then u have a lot of combination:

anger or vitality "life leech" so u can drop leech on tree and save points for more life or jewel socket

"phys extra fire" ; fire damage with anger
"life recovery" ; "life regen" with vitality
Hey all/AB,

Thanks for the build! This is my second league and I've started with this build both times.

I was wondering if you thought the new "slayer" gloves had any place in this build? Or would this be considered overkill?

(https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Offering_to_the_Serpent)

Hey A.B. with the update, the gripped gloves no longer lose implicit with enchant, so what glove enchant do you think would work? I think the "of Fury" might work, but not sure how it would synergize. What do you think?
Can someone explain why you would use 3 points in life leach, actually 4 since 1 is wasted getting there? This build, with the life on hit, seems to heal itself almost so fast you barely even see the damage take health off the gauge. I thought that life leach was for heavy slow hitters? Being new to game im certain im missing something here because no one else mentioned it so explain why life leech is used with so much life on hit.
Just wanted to say thanks for keeping this build current. I just squeaked through a t13 Summit with a) vulnerability b) 18% phys reflect c) 18% element reflect and d) Shaper stronghold. Oh and e) burning ground, because a-d weren't awful enough.

wish I'd recorded it - it was me basically whirling blades-ing through the void boss to proc Fortify and deal a minuscule amount of damage before he winds up for a slam, repeat for almost 20 minutes, then hit Vaal Impurity of Fire and close in for the kill when I can afford it. Mash Dying Sun and quartz, hit the vaal, then W+M1 with your elbow firmly on your life flasks.

Huge LGOH + extra block from quartz flask of your choice = it's possible to survive these very unfavourable corruptions. Vaal Impurity of Fire might also be useful if you can charge it - use prudently.
[19:36]#Mirror_stacking_clown: try smoke ganja every day for 10 years and do memory game
Last edited by crunkatog on Mar 18, 2019, 3:00:17 AM
"
joshleeman wrote:
Can someone explain why you would use 3 points in life leach, actually 4 since 1 is wasted getting there? This build, with the life on hit, seems to heal itself almost so fast you barely even see the damage take health off the gauge. I thought that life leach was for heavy slow hitters? Being new to game im certain im missing something here because no one else mentioned it so explain why life leech is used with so much life on hit.

start the build without normal life leech , using only gain on hit and was ok ..

but some time i saw that wasn't enough, combining life leech/gain on hit/life regen the tankiness is awesome in all scenario.

life leech works also with life recovery from patntheon
Hello AB!

Loving the build, would you mind to take a look at my gear and tell me what should i get next? im thinking a loreweave and try to 6L it, tombfist as you said on the "improve section". Also, whats stats should i look for a decent loreweave?

edit: sorry, idk how to link my items, all i see is a link
https://web.poecdn.com/image/Art/2DItems/Rings/AmethystRing.png?scale=1&w=1&h=1&v=e6f04837a3bb2bab63f8f06522bff392
Last edited by koloradown on Mar 18, 2019, 6:52:26 PM
What gems are important to quality? I read it somewhere here but dont see a way to search this specific thread of 116 pages. If there is a way to search specific threads that would be helpful as well.

is multistrike important to quality mele phys seems useless here no? I dont take any damge on phys reeflect maps.
Last edited by TraePOE on Mar 20, 2019, 10:13:03 AM
"
TraePOE wrote:
What gems are important to quality? I read it somewhere here but dont see a way to search this specific thread of 116 pages. If there is a way to search specific threads that would be helpful as well.

is multistrike important to quality mele phys seems useless here no? I dont take any damge on phys reeflect maps.

all gems need quality

only CWDT-Immortal call

auras(anger-vitality) quality give more AOE, we arent an aurabot so we dont need
what jewels should i use ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info