[3.20] A.B. Molten Tank easy mapping and bossing

"For champion if you choose fortitude you must run fortify linked on whirling before you can get Uber Lab"

Can you explain this sentence? Dont you get permanent fortify if you choose fortitude in ascended tree? This is confusing me, Im at this point and dont know what you mean here.
"
TraePOE wrote:
"For champion if you choose fortitude you must run fortify linked on whirling before you can get Uber Lab"

Can you explain this sentence? Dont you get permanent fortify if you choose fortitude in ascended tree? This is confusing me, Im at this point and dont know what you mean here.

before u get fortitube u must use fortify , before.

then u drop it when u get the ascendancy
Last edited by Anal_Bleeding on Mar 10, 2019, 1:28:56 PM
path of building tree where to go while leveling ?
"
zlokobbb wrote:
path of building tree where to go while leveling ?

there is a levelling POB tree under "levelling section"
Guys i am trying to decide between this build and Hybrid's Ms Jugg and after reading them again and again i have some questions.

Do you dual-wield even as a jugg? I guess through Dw you gain more dps but also more life leech through more aspeed and more balls so i dont know how that compares with shield and what is better.

"
Mitsaras wrote:
Guys i am trying to decide between this build and Hybrid's Ms Jugg and after reading them again and again i have some questions.

Do you dual-wield even as a jugg? I guess through Dw you gain more dps but also more life leech through more aspeed and more balls so i dont know how that compares with shield and what is better.

With shield u can get more hp around 200/300 more

but on DW u get more attack speed, more balls from grelwood so more gain on hit

problably there isnt a better way, i cant said that my build is better then other , is just my version.

anyways i was able to get more then 7.500 with pretty shitty gear and reach over 9.000 with expencive
would point blank work with this build?

Hey there Mr. A.B , i have a bit of a problem here,
Just got my first grelwood and my damage didn't change as much as i thought, i don't know if im doing sometihng wrong here, but i think you said that you can do shaper with buget gear, so my thoughts were if i get at least 1 grelwood (im planning on getting second one when i get money) i could do at least t13-14 without any problem.

I mostly struggle on rare and unique monsters, dk what can be a problem

I still dont have Watcher's eye or Dying sun, what do you think should i get next?
And i was wondering if i could go on Shaper to get a Dying sun, but not buy em :)

Hope you have a nice day :D
"
Segonja wrote:

Just got my first grelwood and my damage didn't change as much as i thought, i don't know if im doing sometihng wrong here, but i think you said that you can do shaper with buget gear, so my thoughts were if i get at least 1 grelwood (im planning on getting second one when i get money) i could do at least t13-14 without any problem.

I still dont have Watcher's eye or Dying sun, what do you think should i get next?
And i was wondering if i could go on Shaper to get a Dying sun, but not buy em :)

I was able to run red maps with double ichimonji without issues.

for single target remember the ancestral call mechanic.

dont look difference from grelwood/ichimnji tooltip isnt correct.

before to think about dying sun, look for watcher eye so rare rings. (look gear order priority under improve section)

your flask anti freez is useless cuz jugg ascendancy, get one with anti curse

do 4 link for ur whirling with also fortify

add curse on ur CWDT setup ( flamability or enfeeble )
Last edited by Anal_Bleeding on Mar 12, 2019, 4:58:47 PM
"
Segonja wrote:

This is a GREAT build A.B., been using it for my second league now. I can say that I ran into this same problem before and by the looks of your gem in the Stygian, I would bet you have the same problem I did. You need more flat damage. Life on gems is great but you got to have flat damage too for all the % increases we get. The abyssal jewels are easy to craft on and get life plus added fire or physical (make sure you have avatar of fire on tree because you don't have Xoph's blood, I made that mistake too). Also use gripped gloves. Those give another % increase to projectiles.

Thanks for the great build A.B. It's one of my favorites and it's my consistent league starter. Especially because I'm more casual and bad too. lol.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info