[3.6] Immune HOWA Jugg | CI 15k+ es | Insane dps | Indestructible | Uber Elder video up

Could someone check out my character and see where the next upgrade should be i have about 10 ex i could spend. And was wondering if what kinda attack speed others are getting without multistrike. Im currently at 3.3aps base speed. Thank you in advance! p.s i would just post my build here but i have idea how to even do that i'm pretty new.
Hi, first of all thanks for the guide - I've been enjoying the build a lot and I am just about to try uber Elder with it (lvl 93, 11.5k es). I am posting as I've seen a lot of questions about how to improve damage. It may sound stupid, but the mistake I've initially made was buying an old version of HOWA - it has 1-6 lightning damage per 10 int instead of 1-10. These old versions are usually the cheapest, so it's an easy trap to fall in when you search for 12%int only.
Happy New Year Everyone,

Please critique my build: 9k es; 4.5k tool-tip IAOE.

Future improvements; Watchers eye, mana reserved jewels, more levels for "heart of Thunder", 6l.

Problems: i looked at POB and see you are doing over 2 MILLION DPS; conversely, im stuck around 500-700k. With minor tweeking i don't know how reaching 2 mil dps is even possible. PLEASE help.

Thanks.
Last edited by Rippin_Heads on Jan 2, 2019, 10:53:55 AM
Guys a few questions please:
1. Is Vaal discipline still used?
2. Without level 4 enlighten and 1 socket gems level on gloves can you run 3 aura?
3. If you run 3 aura with the right gear above do you just look for less resist on armour or would you run a new aura?

I can't currently run 3 auras because I can't find gloves or gem so I'm just getting resist on gear. Please check mine out and let me know if any improvements. 10.2k ES ATM.
"
Hakaan256 wrote:
"
xaratax wrote:
Happy new year!

I am very happy with the build, I am almost lvl 95 and will try to lvl to 100 with it.

I took the recomendations from the thread and I spent 30x aprox on the character and yet I think I am doing something wrong. I have 10k ES but I dont know if my dmg is ok?

Could someone take a look at my profile? I have 20ex more to spend but I dont know what to buy exactly and I dont know if I should change something in my tree, its nt clear to me what is the final vertion of the tree that we should follow.

Thanks for the help

From what I see, you don't have any int on your shield or helmet, the int on your rings is decent but not T1, your belt isn't 15% attributes (but I guess it is corrupted for 15%), and you're still using Astramentis when a shaper amulet with 1% increased damage per 15 int and % inc attributes would immensely increase your damage.

Also, a Vessel of Vinktar with flat lightning to attacks is better than lightning conversion.

Thanks for the advice! I tried to do as much as possible but atm to get a helm with +2 MS AND int is crazy expensive. Also the shaper amulet with 1% increased damage per 15 int and % inc attributes is very very expensive. Same goes for the belt with increased int % but those 3 things would be around 50ex total and I dont know if I should expend that money elsewhere first. Still now is a little bit better I got to 11k ES

Hello, I'm curious why do we pick Righteous army and spiritual aid in the passive tree nodes?
"
Mateusz5315 wrote:
Hello, I'm curious why do we pick Righteous army and spiritual aid in the passive tree nodes?

It's in the FAQ on page 1.
"
xaratax wrote:

Thanks for the advice! I tried to do as much as possible but atm to get a helm with +2 MS AND int is crazy expensive. Also the shaper amulet with 1% increased damage per 15 int and % inc attributes is very very expensive. Same goes for the belt with increased int % but those 3 things would be around 50ex total and I dont know if I should expend that money elsewhere first. Still now is a little bit better I got to 11k ES

Just an FYI, you picked up the incorrect Vinktar. You want the one that adds flat lightning to "attacks" not "spells". Or you can also go for lightning penetration.
Last edited by ThorTheGray on Jan 2, 2019, 7:56:55 PM
"
Rippin_Heads wrote:
Happy New Year Everyone,

Please critique my build: 9k es; 4.5k tool-tip IAOE.

Future improvements; Watchers eye, mana reserved jewels, more levels for "heart of Thunder", 6l.

Problems: i looked at POB and see you are doing over 2 MILLION DPS; conversely, im stuck around 500-700k. With minor tweeking i don't know how reaching 2 mil dps is even possible. PLEASE help.

Thanks.

You want a 6L when you can get one. Adding in conc effect is huge. Your jewels are all over the place and not very good. Murderous Eye jewels are the typical go to jewels to roll. You want a mix of es, flat lightning to attacks and flat lightning to claws. You have jewels that have 2 out of 3 wasted stats. You want all the affixes benefiting you in some way.

Also, the right side of your passive tree is janked. You want to take the outside track down to mind drinker and the jewel socket. We don't need those dex nodes on the inside track to the left of mind drinker.

Getting increased ele damage on rings also helps a lot. This build can be tweaked over and over and it gets better and better with gear. Also, you want to get your gems to 20/20 and corrupt them.
Possible to do the build with something other than Molten Strike?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info