[3.6] Immune HOWA Jugg | CI 15k+ es | Insane dps | Indestructible | Uber Elder video up

Has anyone tried running this Low Life with shavs for extra aura's? Also, can someone post the "upgraded" trees they have been talking about that are more efficient
With the +2 molten strike helm enchant I would have 9 magma balls if flasks are up. For single target damage would 2 or 3 magma balls hit the target? If the answer is 3 then what is the point of the +3 molten strike helm enchant.

I'm thinking of transitioning into molten strike from bladeflurry and the +3 helm enchant is very expensive where as the +2 looks more affordable.

Edit: I apologize. I just learned that the balls spread randomly over an area. So going from 9 balls to 10 would increase dps by 11.11%.

I still think +2 molten strike helm enchant makes molten strike much better than bladeflurry thanks for multi strike which your POB doesn't have for some reason.
Last edited by Sumwar on Dec 31, 2018, 3:21:39 PM
can someone explain why watchers eye with clarity is so good? i mean yes 15% of max mana but im at lvl 88 and my max mana is 1300 and 15% of that is only like 200es more , what am i missing here
"
SilentxDeath wrote:
can someone explain why watchers eye with clarity is so good? i mean yes 15% of max mana but im at lvl 88 and my max mana is 1300 and 15% of that is only like 200es more , what am i missing here

It's flat ES, so it's 5-6 times more for this build
I have lvl 4 enlighten +2 to aura gems on gloves and the 2 jewels for -1 mana reserved and when I activate poe, disc, and wrath it leaves me at 0% mana. Idk what to do.

Also if this helps, I was able to activate all three aura's before I put the last -1 mana reserved jewel in. After I put the jewel in and activated it all I'm still at 0% mana. So that sucks.
Last edited by Ramrodthegreat on Dec 31, 2018, 8:25:37 PM
"
I have lvl 4 enlighten +2 to aura gems on gloves and the 2 jewels for -1 mana reserved and when I activate poe, disc, and wrath it leaves me at 0% mana. Idk what to do.

Also if this helps, I was able to activate all three aura's before I put the last -1 mana reserved jewel in. After I put the jewel in and activated it all I'm still at 0% mana. So that sucks.

Enlighten gem is not an Aura thus it does not have its level increased from your gloves. You need gloves with +1 to socketed gems which will raise the enlighten to lvl5. If you are unable to do this then you need reserve mana nodes on passive tree.

Last edited by coldone2 on Dec 31, 2018, 8:39:27 PM
"

If im not mistaken. Enlighten is not aura gem so it not benefit from the +2 aura
Hi guys. How do i get both pure talent bonus for both marauder and scion ? Where should i place the jewel
Is there a reason why the passive skill trees for level 30 and 50 are entirely different to what is required for max level? Are you suggesting we follow the others and then spend approx 40 regrets when we higher level???
"
CaptainCookd wrote:
Is there a reason why the passive skill trees for level 30 and 50 are entirely different to what is required for max level? Are you suggesting we follow the others and then spend approx 40 regrets when we higher level???

Yes. It's a much smoother experience to level up as a life based Juggernaut and switch over to the CI tree at level 70 when you can equip all the required items.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info