[3.6] Immune HOWA Jugg | CI 15k+ es | Insane dps | Indestructible | Uber Elder video up

"
fenryz_ita wrote:

- the cwdt linked with immortal call need to be lvl 1 or lvl 12?

lvl 1 with death's door/level 12 without
"
Ah interesting, thanks. So you'd use Discipline (Vaal? Why?) , wrath and Purity of Elements? If that's the case then I will just work on other gear without as much resist and use these passives until I get the right gear, I guess. Would you suggest that? Or is it better I take the extra minion damage and keep my gear as it is (without running 3 auras)?

Discipline on lvl 20 get me 1,5k ES
Wrath a lot of Damage
Purity of Elements because its easier to get decent Gear without resi.

If you are capped without Purity of Elements you can ditch it, but with an enlighten lvl 4 3 auras are no problem and there is not really a good replaceement for it.

i would not take the minion nodes.
Last edited by Philbo_O on Jan 3, 2019, 8:47:33 AM
I made some math, it looks that without watchers eye. The cheapest way to go is two points and grab mind drinker. mana leech on jewels is crap, cuz we need every bit of that jewel. And mana regen takes approx the same two nodes, but leech is more reliable. ty.
And yes, I know its in FAQ, its just me looking at ur pob almos shure you skip some attacks, while under vaal haste + flasks. Not that much, but just interested, will calc it later.
Last edited by ShatteredEssence on Jan 3, 2019, 9:04:46 AM
Is it possible to play with 2 HoWAs?

Pros and Cons to it?
NANI
Yep, you skip 8 attack every 5 seconds, with flasks and vaal haste.

Successful attach with skips on graph.
https://imgur.com/MUlndOz

Skips only.
https://imgur.com/t9ZK18o

without vaal haste its about 4-5 skipped attacks per 5 second.

Thats not much at all. Just in case someone asks =)

Oh, oki, if you ditch out totem, that dies here and there on boss fights, than with haste UP and all flasks you only skip 2-3 attacks per 5 seconds.
That is almost perfect. Have you done math or its just you feel game so well? O_O
Last edited by ShatteredEssence on Jan 3, 2019, 10:56:06 AM
"
Yep, you skip 8 attack every 5 seconds, with flasks and vaal haste.

Successful attach with skips on graph.
https://imgur.com/MUlndOz

Skips only.
https://imgur.com/t9ZK18o

without vaal haste its about 4-5 skipped attacks per 5 second.

Thats not much at all. Just in case someone asks =)

Oh, oki, if you ditch out totem, that dies here and there on boss fights, than with haste UP and all flasks you only skip 2-3 attacks per 5 seconds.
That is almost perfect. Have you done math or its just you feel game so well? O_O

Sorry, but what?
"
Lucasbaile wrote:
Sorry, but what?

You skip some attacks even with - mana cost watchers eye, while under buffs. Mana pool depletes and you skip attacks. Sorry if I was unclear.

To make myself a bit more clear active attack speed buffs are onslaught, ancestral protector, blood rage and vaal haste. Combo of all 4 makes you attack at max speed, but does not max out efficiency.
Last edited by ShatteredEssence on Jan 3, 2019, 11:35:26 AM
"
gepmah wrote:
Is it possible to play with 2 HoWAs?

Pros and Cons to it?

You can go with your char in pob, or take min maxed pob link from grizzly and swap shield to howa. At minmaxed authors pob you get about 82k dps per each ball and loose 3k shield.
"
"
Lucasbaile wrote:
Sorry, but what?

You skip some attacks even with - mana cost watchers eye, while under buffs. Mana pool depletes and you skip attacks. Sorry if I was unclear.

To make myself a bit more clear active attack speed buffs are onslaught, ancestral protector, blood rage and vaal haste. Combo of all 4 makes you attack at max speed, but does not max out efficiency.

Actually it depends on a lot of factors, including your support gems and how much unreserved mana you have

In my case, I have the watcher's eye with the mod "13% chance to Recover 10% of Maximum Mana when you use a Skill while affected by Clarity", which is basically 13% chance to get my whole mana back, so even without leech I can spam molten strike forever on my hideout and never skip any attack due to mana. The nice thing is this mod also works in No Regen maps, which is a nice QoL, specially for shield charging around

But even then I took Mind Drinker only so I could run No Regen maps in some cases after a Vaal Orb

I'm pretty sure is possible to have enough mana regen to never skip any attack even without the watcher's eye mod, though. Just not 100% sure how :P
"
Lucasbaile wrote:
I'm pretty sure is possible to have enough mana regen to never skip any attack even without the watcher's eye mod, though. Just not 100% sure how

Mind drinker if you put two points into it )

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info