[3.6] Immune HOWA Jugg | CI 15k+ es | Insane dps | Indestructible | Uber Elder video up

"
manchildmay wrote:
Possible to do the build with something other than Molten Strike?

Yes, Blade Flurry still works really well.
"
maniard wrote:
old version of HOWA

HoTM

Hand of Thought and Motion

Not HoWA.

Oh you are on STD. So you are using the legacy HoWA that used to stack. Gotchya.
Last edited by slimryda on Jan 2, 2019, 11:16:15 PM
"
Confucius wrote:
Guys a few questions please:
1. Is Vaal discipline still used?
2. Without level 4 enlighten and 1 socket gems level on gloves can you run 3 aura?
3. If you run 3 aura with the right gear above do you just look for less resist on armour or would you run a new aura?

I can't currently run 3 auras because I can't find gloves or gem so I'm just getting resist on gear. Please check mine out and let me know if any improvements. 10.2k ES ATM.

Use the mana reservation nodes in the passive tree to use 3 auras before you get the lvl 4 enlighten, and +1 gloves.

search in passive tree "reservation"

You can do it with a Lv 3 enlighten and no +1 gloves with all the passive tree nodes.
Last edited by slimryda on Jan 2, 2019, 11:17:32 PM
question i got the +1 gloves. if i get a lvl 4 enlighten, do i need also to get the % mana reserved on some jewels or only the +1 gloves and the lvl 4 enlighten will be enough to run wrath, p of elements and discipline?
Last edited by Ikariam on Jan 3, 2019, 2:47:03 AM
I find some people running this build with very little resist on gear, meaning they rely on Endurance charges.

Is recommended?
Hi all, i'm currently running the BF version but i found some differences between what is stated in the first post and the PoB version. So here are my questions:
- the cwdt linked with immortal call need to be lvl 1 or lvl 12?
- the cwdt with the fire/lightning golem is still recommended or not?
- i'm using tempest shield with the other lightining golem-cwdt setup. Do they make sense or i'm wasting my slots?

Thank you for your answers!
"
Sv3rr3 wrote:
I find some people running this build with very little resist on gear, meaning they rely on Endurance charges.

Is recommended?

no

With immortal call its risky a specialy on endgame bosses
"
Sv3rr3 wrote:

Is recommended?

I don't think anyone does that, I can tell by experience. I usually cap my resists with both:

- Corruptions on rings and/or belt with All Res
- Jewels with res (All Res specifically in my case)

I think this is specially good to balance resists for Wise Oak, because if all your resists rolls are All Res, then you are already balanced :)
Can you guys explain how u manage without mind drinker? 2 points is alot, but when I remove those, it is hard to play. Mapping is ok, I replenish mana etween encounters, but bossing is not viable at all. What am I missing?
"
slimryda wrote:
"
Confucius wrote:
Guys a few questions please:
1. Is Vaal discipline still used?
2. Without level 4 enlighten and 1 socket gems level on gloves can you run 3 aura?
3. If you run 3 aura with the right gear above do you just look for less resist on armour or would you run a new aura?

I can't currently run 3 auras because I can't find gloves or gem so I'm just getting resist on gear. Please check mine out and let me know if any improvements. 10.2k ES ATM.

Use the mana reservation nodes in the passive tree to use 3 auras before you get the lvl 4 enlighten, and +1 gloves.

search in passive tree "reservation"

You can do it with a Lv 3 enlighten and no +1 gloves with all the passive tree nodes.

Ah interesting, thanks. So you'd use Discipline (Vaal? Why?) , wrath and Purity of Elements? If that's the case then I will just work on other gear without as much resist and use these passives until I get the right gear, I guess. Would you suggest that? Or is it better I take the extra minion damage and keep my gear as it is (without running 3 auras)?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info