[3.6] Immune HOWA Jugg | CI 15k+ es | Insane dps | Indestructible | Uber Elder video up

"
Krutex90 wrote:
Hi guys. How do i get both pure talent bonus for both marauder and scion ? Where should i place the jewel

I'm Having the same problem so I looked it up. Apparently it's been bugged since Incursion league with promises of fixes but none ever made it through.

Anyways, just started this build this morning and made it to maps and got my 4 labs done already. Definitely one of the tankiest builds I've played so far, but my damage is seriously lacking, though I don't have my 6L yet. Only 80~ so things can only go up from here.
So two questions, first off, what's the optimal way to use blade flurry for tough targets? Do I just hold it down for as long as possible, or do I release whenever it hits 6 stacks for the burst? The latter seems to be resulting in more dps, but I can't tell if that's the burst making it seem like that's the case.

Second, does the quality of the howa affect the lightning damage it adds to your attacks? I managed to get a cheap 12% int howa, but it was corrupted at 0% quality. I figured it wouldn't affect the lightning damage but I figured I'd ask.

"
imrawn wrote:
"
Krutex90 wrote:
Hi guys. How do i get both pure talent bonus for both marauder and scion ? Where should i place the jewel

I'm Having the same problem so I looked it up. Apparently it's been bugged since Incursion league with promises of fixes but none ever made it through.

Anyways, just started this build this morning and made it to maps and got my 4 labs done already. Definitely one of the tankiest builds I've played so far, but my damage is seriously lacking, though I don't have my 6L yet. Only 80~ so things can only go up from here.

You can just place pure talent anywhere, it doesn't matter as long as you connect to one of the classes starting nodes. The optimal one for getting the scion bonus is the line of attack speed nodes right next to harrier, of which there's also a jewel slot right next to them.
"
lucifronsun wrote:
So two questions, first off, what's the optimal way to use blade flurry for tough targets? Do I just hold it down for as long as possible, or do I release whenever it hits 6 stacks for the burst? The latter seems to be resulting in more dps, but I can't tell if that's the burst making it seem like that's the case.

You need to release as soon as you get 6 stages, that gives you maximum dps
"
lucifronsun wrote:

Second, does the quality of the howa affect the lightning damage it adds to your attacks? I managed to get a cheap 12% int howa, but it was corrupted at 0% quality. I figured it wouldn't affect the lightning damage but I figured I'd ask.

Quality doesn't give any benefits
Happy new year!

I am very happy with the build, I am almost lvl 95 and will try to lvl to 100 with it.

I took the recomendations from the thread and I spent 30x aprox on the character and yet I think I am doing something wrong. I have 10k ES but I dont know if my dmg is ok?

Could someone take a look at my profile? I have 20ex more to spend but I dont know what to buy exactly and I dont know if I should change something in my tree, its nt clear to me what is the final vertion of the tree that we should follow.

Thanks for the help
"
xaratax wrote:
Happy new year!

I am very happy with the build, I am almost lvl 95 and will try to lvl to 100 with it.

I took the recomendations from the thread and I spent 30x aprox on the character and yet I think I am doing something wrong. I have 10k ES but I dont know if my dmg is ok?

Could someone take a look at my profile? I have 20ex more to spend but I dont know what to buy exactly and I dont know if I should change something in my tree, its nt clear to me what is the final vertion of the tree that we should follow.

Thanks for the help

From what I see, you don't have any int on your shield or helmet, the int on your rings is decent but not T1, your belt isn't 15% attributes (but I guess it is corrupted for 15%), and you're still using Astramentis when a shaper amulet with 1% increased damage per 15 int and % inc attributes would immensely increase your damage.

Also, a Vessel of Vinktar with flat lightning to attacks is better than lightning conversion.
Last edited by Hakaan256 on Jan 1, 2019, 4:16:02 PM
My concern right now is the ES I will have. With another jewel at then Level 91, I will cap out at around 9k ES, which seems a bit low.

Now, I have looked for upgrades, as both my helmet and shield don't have much ES or Int, but it's tough to replace them, as I am currently sitting on 3ex only. Another jewel once I can respec Sovereignity will give me a bit more, but according to PoB the most I can get would be 9.5k at Level 95, if I ever reach that (usually my chars "cap" at 92).

Shield/Helmet

On the other hand though, except for Phoenix I did Guardians deathless and I still feel like stuff can't really hurt me. But I always look for improvements.
FINALLY IT'S LUPUS!
hey guys

stuck at t13 now, any tips which part of my gear I should improve next?

I only have 5k ES and also I do have mana problems :/

got around 3ex now

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/RAGEmond92

thanks in advance <3
Last edited by RAGEmond92 on Jan 1, 2019, 6:22:56 PM
"
My concern right now is the ES I will have. With another jewel at then Level 91, I will cap out at around 9k ES, which seems a bit low.

Now, I have looked for upgrades, as both my helmet and shield don't have much ES or Int, but it's tough to replace them, as I am currently sitting on 3ex only. Another jewel once I can respec Sovereignity will give me a bit more, but according to PoB the most I can get would be 9.5k at Level 95, if I ever reach that (usually my chars "cap" at 92).

Shield/Helmet

On the other hand though, except for Phoenix I did Guardians deathless and I still feel like stuff can't really hurt me. But I always look for improvements.

Flat ES on jewels boosts ES quite a bit; you have very few jewels.
"
imrawn wrote:
"
Krutex90 wrote:

it works. see above picture.

the jewel says your passive tree has to CONNECT to the starting node of said class.

this build connects to marauder and scion.

it has no effect on where you put it.

durr
Last edited by slimryda on Jan 1, 2019, 10:22:59 PM
"
ThorTheGray wrote:
Prior to the start of Betrayal tomorrow I am throwing up one more post for guild invites.

Plenty of room left in the guild. We have grizz and a few others from this thread who have joined.

Details:
-US East Coast Softcore challenge league
-Anyone who speaks English may join
-Laid back (non-elitest) environment
-Noob friendly
-Veteran friendly
-Only rule is to be cool to each other
-No tolerance for any kind of toxicity(yes we can curse, joke and have fun but don't make people feel unwelcome in any way)
-5 guild stash tabs (don't worry no one uses the garbo guild stash anyway!)
-Discord available (you can even get it on your phone, had no idea about that bit)

Feel free to PM me or slimryda for a guild invite. Good luck in Betryal!

Hey all and Happy New Year. Still open slots for the guild which was born from this forum thread. If interested see the above post and send a pm.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info