[3.6] Immune HOWA Jugg | CI 15k+ es | Insane dps | Indestructible | Uber Elder video up

Anyone try swapping out helm with The Devouring Diadem? Just wondering how it went or experiences.
Hi guys,

First of all many thanks Grizzly40 for an amazing job with this guide. We really appreciate your effort! :)

As this is a very first ligue by myself (from the very beggining) I would be grateful if you can advise me on the below?

On which items from the build should I focus now? Especially I would like to increase my damage as it should be significantly better for sure. If it comes to energy shield I have something around 8,5k~~ with auras (My charakter name is JUGGXERTEX, sorry for not coping the items like you do, I don't know how can I do this) Is this order correct for me at this stage (I have 1 exalt and 100 chaoses left):

1. 6 linked armor
2. Death's Door (not sure if should I buy these before armor as these are cheaper than 6L arm)
3. ammulet? It's hard to find some 1% increase dmg per int with %attributes so maybe Astramentis is ok?
4. What about the rest of the gear? Was my choices ok or is something which should be improved asap?

Is there any special map on which should I focus to earn a money? I think I can do any map up to tier 15 (if good roll) however it's not such easy for me to earn a currency as maps tier +12 are very expensive and I think it's a waste for me or I just have a bad luck, what do you think?

Thank you very much for all responses and all the best in 2019!!
"
xertex44 wrote:
Hi guys,

First of all many thanks Grizzly40 for an amazing job with this guide. We really appreciate your effort! :)

As this is a very first ligue by myself (from the very beggining) I would be grateful if you can advise me on the below?

On which items from the build should I focus now? Especially I would like to increase my damage as it should be significantly better for sure. If it comes to energy shield I have something around 8,5k~~ with auras (My charakter name is JUGGXERTEX, sorry for not coping the items like you do, I don't know how can I do this) Is this order correct for me at this stage (I have 1 exalt and 100 chaoses left):

1. 6 linked armor
2. Death's Door (not sure if should I buy these before armor as these are cheaper than 6L arm)
3. ammulet? It's hard to find some 1% increase dmg per int with %attributes so maybe Astramentis is ok?
4. What about the rest of the gear? Was my choices ok or is something which should be improved asap?

Is there any special map on which should I focus to earn a money? I think I can do any map up to tier 15 (if good roll) however it's not such easy for me to earn a currency as maps tier +12 are very expensive and I think it's a waste for me or I just have a bad luck, what do you think?

Thank you very much for all responses and all the best in 2019!!

1. 6L Incandescent Heart would be my first priority,
2. Death's Door is more or less a luxury item. Good rare boots will suffice. Get bleed immunity on a flask.
3. Astramentis is really only worse than a shaped amulet with %increased attributes and %damage per 15 intelligence. Unless you can afford one or find one don't worry about it.
4.For other gear, stack as much ES, INT, and damage as you possibly can. That's all there is to it.
5. When you can afford it buy a Watcher's Eye jewel for a massive increase in ES.

Check out other player's builds for ideas https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds?class=Juggernaut&skill=Blade-Flurry&keystone=Chaos-Inoculation
"
AWOLd3z wrote:
Anyone try swapping out helm with The Devouring Diadem? Just wondering how it went or experiences.

The Devouring Diadem gives you Eldritch Battery, so you would end up with a ton of ES protecting you mana :P
How much boost does watcher eye give roughly? Like 1k ES? It's just so expensive and I can't afford it which sucks.

I also bought a 6L Vaal regalia with some nice stats that gave me a juicy 3k ES buff. Anyone's thoughts on this armour? I was using the incandescent for a while but I prefer the increase here.

Can't seem to break the 1k int mark even though all my gear has int on it. I'm at 970 or so. Can someone take a look at my character sheet and let me know?
"
coldone2 wrote:
This build is insane. I have done all content with it on BHC without having managed to get the mana to es watchers eye. Im sitting on 11k es even without it tho. I have 220k shaper dps per ball in pob without flasks...

I did some tweaks to the build tho, feel free to inspect my profile. Also I would love some tips on how to make my char even better, if that's at all possible.

10/10 build.

Love your offhands. Well done
"
Confucius wrote:
How much boost does watcher eye give roughly? Like 1k ES? It's just so expensive and I can't afford it which sucks.

Depends on a few factors but I go from ~8100 to ~9500 ES with my 17% Watcher's Eye.

A huge boost but at 6+ exalts it's a huge premium to pay considering you can do most if not all content without one.
hey guys. im having lots of fun with this build and want to improve my gear. next step is adding wrath but how do i do it? i have 2 jewels with 1% reduced mana then i have enlighten level 4 and thats exactly 100%. so how do i get another 1% so i can activate my 3rd aura?
"
ZehOhZwei wrote:
hey guys. im having lots of fun with this build and want to improve my gear. next step is adding wrath but how do i do it? i have 2 jewels with 1% reduced mana then i have enlighten level 4 and thats exactly 100%. so how do i get another 1% so i can activate my 3rd aura?

Take Sovereignty or the reduced mana reservation node near Scion start.
"
Gref wrote:
"
ZehOhZwei wrote:

Take Sovereignty or the reduced mana reservation node near Scion start.

Or get +1 gems corrupt shapers touch and put ur lvl4 enlighten and 3 auras in it. This saves you passives and gives you lvl 22 disciplin and wrath and lvl5 enlighten. Check my profile if you want.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info