[3.6] Immune HOWA Jugg | CI 15k+ es | Insane dps | Indestructible | Uber Elder video up

"
hallohoofd wrote:
is it not always worth it to take deep thoughts?
the maximum mana increase scales really well with the wathchers eye clarity mod, doesn't it?

and why go from faith and steel into holy dominion/divine fervour. going from amplify is much better. By going from faith and steel you use 1 EXTRA skill point to gain 10int and 5%es and you LOSE 10% increased AoE compared to the amplify starting route, that is never worth it!

You assume people already take the Amplify node, which most do not.
can anybody tell me why my tool tip at lvl 85 is only saying 8k for blade flurry?
Last edited by SilentxDeath on Dec 30, 2018, 11:20:29 AM
"
SilentxDeath wrote:
can anybody tell me why my tool tip at lvl 85 is only saying 8k for blade flurry?

You're account is private so we can't see what items you have and why it is like that. The tool tip also shows the average dmg not the total at stage 6.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1533986/page/1
Last edited by Gaz2144 on Dec 30, 2018, 1:43:10 PM

Crafted this
Loving this build so far, am basically unkillable at this point. However my damage is still feeling a bit low. Though I just capped my resists normally and didn't use purity of elements thing, would investing in that make my damage much higher? This is my current gear.

"
Keyan88 wrote:
Loving this build so far, am basically unkillable at this point. However my damage is still feeling a bit low. Though I just capped my resists normally and didn't use purity of elements thing, would investing in that make my damage much higher? This is my current gear.

Looking ta POB and changing to Minion nodes and the new POB link on the main page would be a net DPS loss. Need int on ring and quality on gems will push it a bit but not much, I have lightning dmg % on my jewels that helps but shouldn't be needed. The MS build pumps out more DPS if you get helm enchant but I'm finding my setup evil enough to face roll most and I have slighly less ES that you at 92.
"
Gaz2144 wrote:
"
SilentxDeath wrote:

You're account is private so we can't see what items you have and why it is like that. The tool tip also shows the average dmg not the total at stage 6.

unlocked , thanks for helping.
ive loved this build so much this is my first league i played a HoWa character got me my first shaper and elder. havnt done uber elder yet. all dealthless thanks to build. how can i further my build without swapping to MS. Toons name is HoWa_Haku
Just killed uber elder. 8.9k ES, idk how much actual damage (PoB numbers are weird). Wasn't the easiest UE ever, but still pretty solid. Maybe i'm just not used to "just tank it lol 4Head" playstyle yet, getting there though. Will invest more in the build, even if it can already do everything.

Also it didn't drop the eye.
:(
Last edited by Avidze on Dec 31, 2018, 1:31:18 AM
I was lucky at the t3 corruption altar 2 days ago and hit this double corruption:

It gave me a significant boost in damage! Still trying to improve this awesome build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info