[3.6] Immune HOWA Jugg | CI 15k+ es | Insane dps | Indestructible | Uber Elder video up

This build... THIS FUCKING BUILD. I want to marry it and make sweet love to it.

In all seriousness - the scaling of this thing is insane. I am now Level 85, sitting at 7k ES and could make the switch to Molten Strike thanks to getting stupidly lucky and hitting the MS enchantment on my helmet myself. Bought a Dying Sun as well and I'm now saving up to get me that sweet Watcher's Eye for more ES.

Although I didn't really wanted to play Molten Strike again, having played the skill in various iterations for the past three leagues, after hitting the enchantment there was no way around it. And man, the damage is just juicy.

I whipped up a Level 90 tree for myself that has me at 177k DPS per Molten ball on a 16/20 MS (which I currently have) without any jewels except Pure Talent and Wildfire. I so look forward to how far this can go.

So thanks grizzly, I really should've started with this straight away.
FINALLY IT'S LUPUS!
Last edited by LupusImmortalis on Dec 30, 2018, 3:09:58 AM
This build is insane. I have done all content with it on BHC without having managed to get the mana to es watchers eye. Im sitting on 11k es even without it tho. I have 220k shaper dps per ball in pob without flasks...

I did some tweaks to the build tho, feel free to inspect my profile. Also I would love some tips on how to make my char even better, if that's at all possible.

10/10 build.
I'm lvl 95 and have sunk a bit of currency into this build. Will switching to molten strike up the DPS?
"
coldone2 wrote:
This build is insane. I have done all content with it on BHC without having managed to get the mana to es watchers eye. Im sitting on 11k es even without it tho. I have 220k shaper dps per ball in pob without flasks...

I did some tweaks to the build tho, feel free to inspect my profile. Also I would love some tips on how to make my char even better, if that's at all possible.

10/10 build.

What did you level using?

Im thinking about using this build but not sure I wanna do a full respec after story.
"
DecalMan wrote:
"
coldone2 wrote:

10/10 build.

What did you level using?

Im thinking about using this build but not sure I wanna do a full respec after story.

Storm brand until lvl 70 with lvling items.
"
karmareaper1 wrote:
I am not sure if this was answered before but I saw someone mention that elemental damage pen% stat does more than the 1% increased damage per 15 intellect. Is this statement true?

Not at all, %dmg per intelligence is by far the best (if you have 1k+ int)
"
karmareaper1 wrote:

Also as MS do I still use pure talent or Brute Force?

Thanks again!

You don't

Other than that, thanks guys, glad you like the build, wish i could play as well :p
hi! I built this build and I like it. I have 9K ES and very little DPS, what to do to make DPS become more?
Hey grizzly and all! I really apreciate the work you've done on this build, this is the kind of build i was waiting for a long time now.
I am leveling one as we speak in BHC, we'll see how this goes.
I have a question tought ( mb someone asked alrdy ) , why not use Multistrike in the 6l?
is it not always worth it to take deep thoughts?
the maximum mana increase scales really well with the wathchers eye clarity mod, doesn't it?

and why go from faith and steel into holy dominion/divine fervour. going from amplify is much better. By going from faith and steel you use 1 EXTRA skill point to gain 10int and 5%es and you LOSE 10% increased AoE compared to the amplify starting route, that is never worth it!
Last edited by hallohoofd on Dec 30, 2018, 9:09:00 AM
"
hallohoofd wrote:
is it not always worth it to take deep thoughts?
the maximum mana increase scales really well with the wathchers eye clarity mod, doesn't it?

and why go from faith and steel into holy dominion/divine fervour. going from amplify is much better. By going from faith and steel you use 1 EXTRA skill point to gain 10int and 5%es and you LOSE 10% increased AoE compared to the amplify starting route, that is never worth it!

Both options are fine, but you won't even notice that increased aoe

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info