[3.6] Immune HOWA Jugg | CI 15k+ es | Insane dps | Indestructible | Uber Elder video up

"
hurin wrote:
Will this build work with tectonic slam?

I’m pretty sure Tectonic Slam cannot be used by claws.
been playing the build for a while, very nice one love the tankyness and decent dps.

I've tried the molten strike and bf+ lightning strike(innervate helmet) and I must say I feel the molten strike version is very slow attacking speed, doesn't really matter for boss, but while clearing I feel sluggish compared to LS. I don't have all BiS gear nor watcher eye but still decent stuff and I don't see what I'm missing for attack speed ? I updated the tree as in new PoB.

In your new tree, you also don't have mana leech at all ? only relying on the -mana from watcher eye and regen ?

thanks for the advice and build \o
"
unite01 wrote:
been playing the build for a while, very nice one love the tankyness and decent dps.

I've tried the molten strike and bf+ lightning strike(innervate helmet) and I must say I feel the molten strike version is very slow attacking speed, doesn't really matter for boss, but while clearing I feel sluggish compared to LS. I don't have all BiS gear nor watcher eye but still decent stuff and I don't see what I'm missing for attack speed ? I updated the tree as in new PoB.

In your new tree, you also don't have mana leech at all ? only relying on the -mana from watcher eye and regen ?

Molten Strike is decent for clearing.

But for good results you'll need to
1) Equip a helm with the +2 MS projectile enchant;
2) Use Ancestral Call;
3) Use Blood Rage;
4) Use DPS flasks when up.
Last edited by hankinsohl on Dec 29, 2018, 6:42:29 PM
"
hankinsohl wrote:
"
unite01 wrote:

2) Use Ancestral Call;
3) Use Blood Rage;

thanks, I've tried with those, but the issue isn't the dps, but the speed at which the damage reach the packs ?
"
unite01 wrote:
"
hankinsohl wrote:
"
unite01 wrote:

2) Use Ancestral Call;
3) Use Blood Rage;

thanks, I've tried with those, but the issue isn't the dps, but the speed at which the damage reach the packs ?

Using the tips above, this is about as good as MS gets - decent clear speed but not top tier.

Other than that, you might try some sort of LS setup for clearing though you'll be giving up links to do so - or possibly gem swap into your chest (getting white sockets if needed).

You could also weapon-switch into something else that offers high clear speed (e.g., Poet's Pen, or weapon for tectonic slam) though you'll possibly face movement skill issues if you go this route.
Last edited by hankinsohl on Dec 29, 2018, 7:34:35 PM
thanks for the ideas :D
got double corrupted shaper gloves today, 6% shield and 10lvl enfeeble on hit. what gem u recommend for free socket, as i dont need enfeeble anymore?
so what should my bladeflurry tool tip dps show? mine says 8k
hey new player here .. i must say it's the kind of build i was looking for tried it .. had problems at start but after solving my problems i face tank everything felt so good .. lvl 95 glass cannon builds die infront of me while i'm the only one standing alive but low dps xD or slow ?

i tried to get the 1% mana reserved jewels but no luck no $$ and all the ppl i pm doesn't reply when i want to buy their brute force etc ..

my english not great so had problems at start xD were 2400ES i was sure as hell i did something wrong .. then i figured it out .. and now i'm 7600ES

i'm using LS thanks to some1 here post about it .. it really helped me alot .

didn't like BF dps + the time it takes to clear maps { maybe i did something wrong again }

MS enchant no luck so far .. farming uber trying to get it ..

is there something wrong i'm doing ? can i get dps better ? i can't do anything with time limit missions .. but i'm happy with the tankiness .. is there a way to get better dps for clearing maps quickly and do time limit missions without any problems ?

should i go back to BF is it better than LS ?

sorry for asking alot of questions

also if i have enough $$ should i get Vaal regalia 600+ ES instead of trying to throw some $ in rng fusing and save it for better chest aromr ?

i'm really new to the game any advice would be appricated

and finally massive thank you to OP your build is amazing .

i'm in Betrayel league

SideNote: wasted 3ex trying to get the amulet rolls and nothing .
I am not sure if this was answered before but I saw someone mention that elemental damage pen% stat does more than the 1% increased damage per 15 intellect. Is this statement true? also could you rank it among the stats I could get on an amulet, as well as lightning damage to attacks and WED?

Also as MS do I still use pure talent or Brute Force?

Thanks again!
IGN:Paicesenberg
Last edited by karmareaper1 on Dec 30, 2018, 3:39:52 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info