Build of the Week: The SpelliCopter

Radient Axe MTX
Main SUpport Gem
kappas.
Interesting ! So I'm gonna get banned when I want to play this build? Interesting !
BV with brutality; very nice. I intended to make a CWDT build with those rings at some point but now that i see it's potential and the dc opportunities i think i'll just watch this video whenever i feel the urge. Quality content!!
Just. Wow. What? Who. Why. HUH?
it was a fun meme build on reddit, but as a build of the week it is a complete joke. not because the build isn't very useful, but because you break your own rules. the one input one action rule. that mouse wheel was clearly spinning freely in the video. and mentioning that you will nerf that ability to weapon swap quickly next patch is really a big f you to the viewers.
is this a build for non supporters? no sane supporter would risk his mtx for a build that relies on external tools to bind clicks on your mousewheel.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Hahaha, so funny, I love it :D

He's making his own ice to skate on it. So cool and well thought through mechanics. I enjoy seeing such a different build!
haha You make my day! Thank You :D
so much double standards from GGG in this post.....way to go

oh and also hey guys play build of the week coz we are gonna nerf the weapon swap rate LOL

To: Bex
Subject: Build of the week

What the hell were you thinking?

That's all,

The Ops Team.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info