Build of the Week: The SpelliCopter

shieeeeeeeet
"
shua_dy wrote:
Don't let the meme build distract you from the real issue. I wonder how GGG would respond to this.

"
Aggnog wrote:
Great job GGG. What happened to enforcing your own rules huh?

Err, there's no mouse-wheel being rebinded to send click events through a third party software in that build, is there? If no third party software was used, then GGG should be fine with that. But I tried to rebind my "Weapon swap" to mouse wheel and it wasn't recognized as a key/button, so maybe you need a special mouse in order to do that? Hmmm, hey, Bex, what mouse did you use?
Last edited by BlowITA on Jul 11, 2018, 9:33:15 PM
GGG:
BREAKING OUR RULES or cheating IS BAD!! (unless) we are ok with certain cheating/macros and if you make a cool build we can showcase it with then remove the feature. otherwise don't cheat k? Thanks
"Life isn't a problem to solve but a reality to experience." - Frank Herbert
----------------------------------------
"
So is it safe to assume that binding actions to mousewheel is allowed?

It is safe to assume that binding A SINGLE ACTION to mousewheel is allowed.

There's a very important distinction between that and what you asked.
*sips tea*

"
shua_dy wrote:
Don't let the meme build distract you from the real issue. I wonder how GGG would respond to this.

"
Aggnog wrote:

Here lies a toppled god;
his fall was not a small one.
We did but build his pedestal -
a narrow and a tall one.
- F.H.
So GGG's supporting a build that will get you banned after you get kicked 100 times for performing too many actions ?
Nice video though.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
They are making the change due to the issues it causes not to prevent the build at all. If you mess up on your clicks with this build you will get kicked from the game. (You aren't allowed to walk + wep swap) may not be this direct issue they are fixing but they literally state that they are making the change to prevent issues.
"
KaseyM21 wrote:
They are making the change due to the issues it causes not to prevent the build at all. If you mess up on your clicks with this build you will get kicked from the game. (You aren't allowed to walk + wep swap) may not be this direct issue they are fixing but they literally state that they are making the change to prevent issues.

You can most definitely currently walk and weapon swap.
I am curious how this whole mousewheel thing plays out.
"
Aggnog wrote:

This feels like a case of the left hand not knowing what the right hand is doing. She was clearly using a mouse with an unlocked scroll wheel too lol.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info