Build of the Week: The SpelliCopter

IMO the old tried and true ignite+eye of innocence+moku's embrace cwdt is less "clunky" I think lol.

The point of cwdt is not having to do anything, this requires too much work!

I have my spin on cwdt in my profile MTXIsNoIllusionExile.

It's a work in progress but a deviation from similar builds. I thought the slayer endless leech would be stronger than it feels so considering other ascendancy options. Still working out a few things but super fun! Disintegration adds a ton of flat dmg to all the spells! 99% global chance to ignite, so immolate is solid flat dmg as well.

Well if GGG is setting a precedent that the manual macro (mouse wheel is manual vs software) is legal, I'm going to start using popsicle sticks. Just in time for my first crit build with surgeons flasks in a while.
It's funny that the mouse they use in the video is simply the fastest spamming mousewheel out there, cool policy breaking guys
:^)
"
Aggnog wrote:
Great job GGG. What happened to enforcing your own rules huh?

so it illegal?
"
What...did I just witness?? Next thing we know that all the servers go down in flames...why? a swarm of attack helicopters... should have had logitech sponsor this video >:D

LMAO! :D good one :D

"
Aggnog wrote:

hahaha, One Shot Kill quote :D

but aside all of that, this is one of the creative builds that flip one's mind, /masterfull :)
Playing for joy ♥

If interested, check out my Hideout(s): /view-thread/2226019
This is very reminiscent of the D3 Wizard T10 Flashfire build. Looks easy but is it boss viable?
Last edited by atlien84 on Jul 12, 2018, 4:25:21 PM
Thats just sick. Nice job inventing this.
"
ariyako wrote:
"
Aggnog wrote:

so it illegal?

Certainly would be nice to get clarification from GGG on that. Seems very contradictory to me. Doubt we'll ever get a definitive answer from them though. I believe there is no way to address it where they come off looking good so they'll ignore it. They're chicken that way sometimes.
POE Serenity Prayer: GGG, grant me the serenity to accept the RNG I cannot change,
the courage to challenge any unbalanced content, and the wisdom to avoid the forums.
Mad: "Oh, it's simple and if you insist... I just think you're a dick. That's all."
QFT: 4TRY4C&4NO
Last edited by Phaeded on Jul 12, 2018, 4:54:34 PM
na they said theyre gonna nerf it soon not illegal tough you just gtotta cap your action per sec rate
Tournicoti tournicota

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info