Build of the Week: The SpelliCopter

Heard the Vit Watcher's Eye was needed and immediately lost all interest in this build. You can say it isn't needed but then this build wouldn't clear upper tier map bosses because that jewel makes up roughly 33% of the regen on this build.

Once again, better BoTW than the typical meta but this one is too expensive for my blood.
"
Aggnog wrote:
Great job GGG. What happened to enforcing your own rules huh?

Would you appreciate them more for probating the guy who made the build?
I think it's good that they let loose a little.
"
BlowITA wrote:
"
shua_dy wrote:
Don't let the meme build distract you from the real issue. I wonder how GGG would respond to this.

"
Aggnog wrote:
Great job GGG. What happened to enforcing your own rules huh?

Err, there's no mouse-wheel being rebinded to send click events through a third party software in that build, is there? If no third party software was used, then GGG should be fine with that. But I tried to rebind my "Weapon swap" to mouse wheel and it wasn't recognized as a key/button, so maybe you need a special mouse in order to do that? Hmmm, hey, Bex, what mouse did you use?

It is a logitech G502 or so. A very good mouse I have one two. It gives you the option for the mousewheel to either have a break on the wheel so that there is a small resistanz like with any other mousewheel. Or you deactivate the break and just spin it... and it will rotate until you get kicked from the server...

But I am really suprised that there was no desclaimer this BOTW is brought to you by Logitech... Buy our stuff
Someone finds a way to break your game, you come in with the Nerf Hammer. It's the GGG way :D
SSF, because Path of Trade RMTers and bots suck.
Looks like a server & hand stress-test build.

RSI-Copter.
No logout macro needed in HC since you get DCs constantly with that many spammed actions, granted your hand+forearm won't blow up.

It looks funny to watch but i don't recommend playing it beyond hilarity reasons or when you are drunk.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
Last edited by gandhar0 on Jul 12, 2018, 8:57:36 AM
"By the way, the ability to weapon-swap this quickly will be addressed in 3.4.0"

This is why you never submit your builds to Build of the Week, in case you were wondering.

"We like your build enough to spotlight it, but we will be 'fixing' it so you can't actually do this anymore" -GGG 2018
Same mouse I have, mine has a little more wear and tear.
"
Riektas wrote:
"By the way, the ability to weapon-swap this quickly will be addressed in 3.4.0"

This is why you never submit your builds to Build of the Week, in case you were wondering.

"We like your build enough to spotlight it, but we will be 'fixing' it so you can't actually do this anymore" -GGG 2018

Yes, because GGG never would have known about all those disconnects for too many actions and other things happening on their server otherwise.

And that quote is much older than GGG 2018. I love how nobody has commented on how GGG did this exact same thing with snapshotting minions.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
You guys really need to take life less seriously.

They could have simply announced in a bland news post that they are aware of this too-fast-mousewheel-actions exploit thingy and that they will be fixing it soon. Everyone would be indifferent.

Instead, they announced the same thing in this cute and amusing way (although I realize that some of you are too cool and srs bzns to be amused, that's your own fault), brought smile on our faces, and they themselves had some fun making the video. Where's the downside?
The more you depend on forces outside yourself, the more you are dominated by them.
--Harold Sherman
I prefer ghudda's build from a while back.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zk0Ga4Ztze0

This is the only helicopter needed.
Note that it has less reliance on special items and no dubious key bindings. And is probably never going to be nerfed, either.
Looking for a mature guild to play with?
http://www.guildmedieval.com
Courtesy, Integrity, Fair Play.

I understand this is a role playing game, but I don't think the best role to play should be shopkeeper. - AlteraxPoe

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info