Build of the Week: The SpelliCopter

***Hmm hm*** seem interesting
Huh ? Jugg ?
***go out***
Last edited by cuocdoitan on Jul 11, 2018, 11:00:32 PM
I just love BotW, mostly to just hear Bex saying words in English like..."ROTORS!"
The community loves you Bex!

Cleaver build for sure, I know I will never build it, but WOW! Way to think outside of the box!

I swear, GGG can't pay BEX enough for her talents. She is amazing at presenting these videos. If she is half as funny in spontaneous conversation she would be the most interesting woman on Earth.
What a ridiculous build.. WHo the hell thought of this build was a genius... ahahahah
wtf did i just watch
BVcopter is here :)
Wait, what??

I thought using a "scroll wheel in motion" to repeat single (!) actions is on the same level as using macros and therefore is against the terms n conditions?
Also, why would you actively promote a build that not only disconnects you from the servers but also increases server loads obviously by such a degree?

I am a little surprised to say the least! It was fun to watch, though^^
Last edited by IamLoco on Jul 12, 2018, 12:25:20 AM
"
Ahfack wrote:
Spellified

I sexually identify as a spellicopter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of running over the Burial Chambers dropping hot and cold Spells on disgusting mobs.
IGN: Sirius_A
Safe and Cheap uber lab enchantment Service.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1957710
Uber lab is love. Uber lab is life.
IGN: Sirius_A
Who thought it was a good idea to put an Attack Helicopter reference, and a "Sheeeit" reference into a BotW video? What's going to be in the next one, le Happy Merchant?
"
Qiox wrote:
"
So is it safe to assume that binding actions to mousewheel is allowed?

It is safe to assume that binding A SINGLE ACTION to mousewheel is allowed.

There's a very important distinction between that and what you asked.

Except they've already clearly said that rebinding a key to mouse wheel is cheating because you can spin the wheel much faster than you can click.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info