[On Hold] Elemental Hit Ascendant [All Content]

"
thi3n wrote:

"
Is there a big difference when running empower 4.
Socketed Support gems +2 vs Socketed bow gems +2
Are they the same?
It's the same.

not exactly the same
With +2 to support gems and empower we get the same level of elemental hit and mirage archer, but we get +2 levels to other support gems too. It's like 4-5% more DPS
Hey can anyone take a look at my pastebin? Trying to figure out upgrades and if my tree/config is messed up in any way. Only at 592k shaper dps...Currently at level 89 but plan on getting to about 93.

https://pastebin.com/qat3sj3j
"
kestalkayden wrote:
Me and my wife both play this build and so far it's quite nice. While not a +3 bow, I did craft this for both of us and it works quite nicely.

We haven't run into too many issues and we're farming T15-T16 relatively comfortably. We're farming up a bit more currency before I craft us better boss bows (or test against chin sol).

you should have just crafted cannot roll attack modifiers and slammed it before you multi modded it. you would then have had a gg +3 bow

and to all those people who are struggling with damage, i notice none of you are using damage on full life. swap out fire pen for damage on full life. with a wise oak and -res helmet the pen from fire pen really isn't too effective. with damage on full life i have 1.39m on PoB but with fire pen i only have 1.09m. it's 30% more damage. for guardians/shaper/etc you can swap out gmp for fire pen for a big damage boost. for that you need a vorici craft from the safehouse so that one of your green sockets is white. it's not too difficult to get
Last edited by crazypearce on Jan 26, 2019, 1:43:40 AM
Need some advice:

I've crafted this so far. It has an open prefix so I can craft +2 to support gems. Is this good or should I keep going?

Not fussed about +2 to support vs +2 bow gems, though the level 4 empower is pricey. Would level 3 empower still be better than +2 to bow gems?

Thanks!
"
IllusiveGuy wrote:
Need some advice:

I've crafted this so far. It has an open prefix so I can craft +2 to support gems. Is this good or should I keep going?

Not fussed about +2 to support vs +2 bow gems, though the level 4 empower is pricey. Would level 3 empower still be better than +2 to bow gems?

Thanks!

you can't craft +2 to support gems, tier 2 "+1 to bow gems" is already taking that spot and you can't have both
Just craft 80% fire damage on it and call it a day, I don't think you can make this bow better tbh
Last edited by blg_RealiZe on Jan 26, 2019, 4:18:24 AM
"
blg_RealiZe wrote:
"
IllusiveGuy wrote:
Need some advice:

Thanks!

you can't craft +2 to support gems, tier 2 "+1 to bow gems" is already taking that spot and you can't have both
Just craft 80% fire damage on it and call it a day, I don't think you can make this bow better tbh

Ah, misread.

Here's a slight improvement.

I experimented with stacking res on helm/boots/belts and with:

Mark of Submission + Flammability,

I'm absolutely melting everything in path with just a chin sol, lmk what yall think.
Sorry for posting that again, but i couldnt find something related in the guide:

Any idea what i should use to level before geting booth jewels?
Considering this as a first character without currency.
Is there a levelingbuild which make it possible to respec with the quest related respec points later on after geting booth jewels?
"
Enterich wrote:
Sorry for posting that again, but i couldnt find something related in the guide:

Any idea what i should use to level before geting booth jewels?
Considering this as a first character without currency.
Is there a levelingbuild which make it possible to respec with the quest related respec points later on after geting booth jewels?

Just use Ice Shot until you get both Jewels (they're very cheap). You'll need all the resepct points to go from the Scion starting area to the Duelist area after picking up the Path of the Duelist Ascendancy.

This build is not at all good to do without currency. Even leveling is a pain without several uniques.

Took 4x four socket resonators to get to this point. Got all the right prefixes, but no good suffix. Should I try to annul a suffix (50% chance) and multi-mod or keep trying more resonators?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info