[On Hold] Elemental Hit Ascendant [All Content]

"
inferNOH wrote:
So, thank you very much for the guide. I decided to go with a movement-speed setup (30ms boots and Devotos) and only swapped my boots for Kaoms during uber-elder. I did shaper and uber-elder multiple times (hey, my first uber-elder ever - thats nice). Now I wonder if im done with the league or to tweak this build even further..

if you want some more movement speed there are a couple of extra easy swaps. switch out to QoTF, devotos devotion, use essense worm with grace and a watchers eye with grace movement speed. with the right flask setup you hit evasion cap pretty easily and end up with around 300% movement speed, whilst keeping most of the damage and around 6.5k-7k life.

can speed farm pretty much any map, just have to be careful on some bosses that you don't get one shot as you have a little less hp, but you can always put kaoms back just for those
Last edited by crazypearce on Jan 26, 2019, 1:10:01 PM
@blg_RealiZe thanks for looking at my gear. It looks like that changing to 2x mighty meeks seems to be a good way for bossing. The additional life is pretty nice.. but losing pierce might be a large setback for clear. And I also checked the possibility of unnatural instinct. Compared to my tree now and with the jewels, i would gain alot of life and around 90k dps.. that is not much damage for an 17ex investment (if we would ignore the life, which is a huge improvement). But i guess that is the way to go if i want to minmax.. :)

@crazypearce yes, swapping to QOTF for just mappng might be a nice idea... i should give that a try.

Thank you both, stay safe.
Hy guys,

i did this with my FIRST resonator

:DDD

What do you think?
I hate you :P

Only way it could be better is if the crit chance was replaced by an open suffix for a mastercraft.
What’s the best way to craft a bow with space for +lvl for support gems?
"
IllusiveGuy wrote:
What’s the best way to craft a bow with space for +lvl for support gems?

there is no such way
Thi3n, thank you for this guide.
I just got my first ever uber elder kill. I tried with MS Jugg, and a couple other builds, this one I found the easiest.
It took me about 10 shaper sets because I'm not the fastest learner, but it got easier and easier. It really takes a bit of practice.

I left my character open if anyone wants to make any suggestions on where I can improve.
I would say I have about 7ex worth of gear, but could have done it with less I'm sure.

Thanks again!
-B
I think i hit it, can craft attack speed. Will be working on a second bow :)

crafted a second one

i'm assuming my second one will be my clear one and the first one my single target?
Last edited by Aurious on Jan 27, 2019, 1:26:23 PM
Got lucky with the annul, just for the record, how i can go from here

it have a prefix and a suffix open.
Last edited by Clerigon on Jan 27, 2019, 4:04:20 PM
"
Clerigon wrote:
Got lucky with the annul, just for the record, how i can go from here

cannot roll attack modifiers - slam - prefixes cannot be changed - scour - multi mod - attack speed/double dmg

its not cheap and requires multiple 'advanced' recipes
Last edited by crazypearce on Jan 27, 2019, 10:53:07 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info