[On Hold] Elemental Hit Ascendant [All Content]

Is this worth six linking and multi modding? it is missing +1
"
crazypearce wrote:
"
Clerigon wrote:
Got lucky with the annul, just for the record, how i can go from here

cannot roll attack modifiers - slam (or you could beast craft remove suffix add prefix?) - prefixes cannot be changed - scour - multi mod - attack speed/double dmg

its not cheap and requires multiple 'advanced' recipes

Is the beastcraft safe? i already got all the necessary recipes in the bench but i have never used bestcrafting.
"
Clerigon wrote:
Is the beastcraft safe? i already got all the necessary recipes in the bench but i have never used bestcrafting.

i have never used it so i'm not sure.

after thinking about it i don't think it will. the beast craft could remove 'cannot roll attack modifiers' so that when it adds the prefix it could roll anything

i will remove it from the other post incase someone else comes across and reads it and fucks up an item xD
"
crazypearce wrote:
"
Clerigon wrote:

after thinking about it i don't think it will. the beast craft could remove 'cannot roll attack modifiers' so that when it adds the prefix it could roll anything

i will remove it from the other post incase someone else comes across and reads it and fucks up an item xD

I tried that beastiary "remove suffix, add prefix", it works. It literally removed a crafted suffix and slamed +1 to gems

https://imgur.com/a/Qf0nKgd

"
tad2q wrote:

it's missing +1 to all gems and 20% more damage prefixes, I don't think it's good enough imo
p.s. If your currency is limited, don't waste your fossils and resonators on a shaped bow, it's like 10 times harder to craft a good shaped bow compare to elder and normal bows
Last edited by blg_RealiZe on Jan 28, 2019, 4:45:47 AM
Great build did shaper,uber atziri,uber elder.....
Having a blast on this character just for leveling. I can already tell I'll be able to clear Uber elder and maps easily.

My question is if anyone figured out how to make this league starter viable. I know a lot of investment is needed for late game/leveling process but I am trying to figure out a way to make leveling process smooth for a later transition to ele hit.

I will be working on that but if anyone has any input it would be appreciated!
"
blg_RealiZe wrote:
"
crazypearce wrote:
"
Clerigon wrote:

I tried that beastiary "remove suffix, add prefix", it works. It literally removed a crafted suffix and slamed +1 to gems

https://imgur.com/a/Qf0nKgd

"
tad2q wrote:

it's missing +1 to all gems and 20% more damage prefixes, I don't think it's good enough imo
p.s. If your currency is limited, don't waste your fossils and resonators on a shaped bow, it's like 10 times harder to craft a good shaped bow compare to elder and normal bows

yeah it worked
now i need to rank up vorici to get some white sockets.
Hey I'm looking to start this build and getting gear organized. Finally going to purchase headhunter and figured this would be a fun build for it.

I'm trying to organize crafting mats for bows. I currently have a 6L white ilvl 82 elder thicket (clearing bow).

Fossils: Corroded + Metallic + Serrated, should I add Jagged or Prismatic?

I saw others using jagged but it seems like there are more poison modifiers than chaos.

The next step would be the same instruction for a shaped bow (boss bow) and I have an ilvl 80 Imperial that I think would work.

Please correct me if I'm wrong, trying to piece together info from the last 50 pages!
I've been running this build for awhile now and it's pretty great! I'm trying to figure out what to upgrade next, I've got about 600c to spend. Can anyone offer some advice? (DizzyLikeDrunk in profile)

Thanks!
"
teslabear wrote:
Hey I'm looking to start this build and getting gear organized. Finally going to purchase headhunter and figured this would be a fun build for it.

I'm trying to organize crafting mats for bows. I currently have a 6L white ilvl 82 elder thicket (clearing bow).

Fossils: Corroded + Metallic + Serrated, should I add Jagged or Prismatic?

I saw others using jagged but it seems like there are more poison modifiers than chaos.

The next step would be the same instruction for a shaped bow (boss bow) and I have an ilvl 80 Imperial that I think would work.

Please correct me if I'm wrong, trying to piece together info from the last 50 pages!

its most cost effective just to use 3 socket ones with corroded, metallic and serrated. 4th one to add is prismatice but it can almost triple the cost of the craft so in most cases it's not worth it

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info