[On Hold] Elemental Hit Ascendant [All Content]

I think he meant "Prefixes cannot be changed" + Scouring. That way using a scouring will only remove suffixes. Pretty sure that's how it works.
Last edited by Kadivh on Jan 23, 2019, 3:01:05 PM
"
eZen wrote:
"
blg_RealiZe wrote:

it's not THAT hard, but it's RNG involved ofc. Should be doable in like 5-20 resonators
There is similar bows with that prefixes for like 8-12 ex on poe.trade.
You need one with those prefixes and at least one open suffix so you can "prefixes cannot be changed", scour and multicraft, but it's like +5ex to the price of a bow

don't forget, you'll need another source of point blank with a rare bow (on your tree or on corrupted quiver)

So can you tell me ( again sorry just to be 100% clear ) what i need to get a +3 with 20% more attack damage ?

i tried to look the price for that WITH the chance to deal double damage and the only bow that come up are Mirror price lol

or just multimod bow like

it will work just fine, downed uelder couple times alrd and most of them are deathless, but yeah if u want to jump into the endgame bow u should get the one that p similar to bLg_RealiZe have, since like what he mentioned the socketed skill deal 20% more damage is a huge boost, but u can live without it :p

crafting a multimodded one might be less rng dependant compared to finished bow (i think?) with almost similar cost ( 2 ex for multi, 1 ex for +2 another ex for the pen in my case ).
Last edited by itsmetian on Jan 23, 2019, 3:07:38 PM
"

So i did it and anulled it :P (lucky me!)

But i have really no idea what to do next..
Do mind help me going through this (via PM or ingame)?

I dont get, why "cannot roll attack mods" + Scouring (which resets the bow) should make this better

u dont do that, u do prefix cannot be changed and then scour
"
blg_RealiZe wrote:

you need these prefixes (I crafted this one in 7 resonators btw and scoured suffixes)

and you can multicraft 13% attack speed and 12% double damage (2ex multimod, 1 ex double damage, 1ex attack speed)

This one is almost mirror tier, but it's because of 20% double damage/attack speed suffix hybrid

So to get something similar as the first bow you linked, i need an Elder bow ( is ilvl 82 enough ? ) with Metallic Jagged Serrated Corroded ?

thank you. i'm about to do somes tries
IGN: eZenyx
"
eZen wrote:
"
blg_RealiZe wrote:

you need these prefixes (I crafted this one in 7 resonators btw and scoured suffixes)

and you can multicraft 13% attack speed and 12% double damage (2ex multimod, 1 ex double damage, 1ex attack speed)

This one is almost mirror tier, but it's because of 20% double damage/attack speed suffix hybrid

So to get something similar as the first bow you linked, i need an Elder bow ( is ilvl 82 enough ? ) with Metallic Jagged Serrated Corroded ?

thank you. i'm about to do somes tries

You don't want to exceed 82. 83+ can roll things we don't want.

Anything between 64 and 82 is okay for non-Elder bows. 75+ for Elder bows to roll #% increased Attack Speed / #% increased Attack Speed if you've Killed Recently and 82 is good for Elder bowers as you can roll bow attacks fire an additional arrow.
Last edited by IllusiveGuy on Jan 23, 2019, 5:56:29 PM
Hi guys,

Start by saying thank you to thi3n for this amazing build.
I'm playing PoE for about 16 months and this has been the smoothest build I've ever played. Almost level 92 and died in maps only once.

I'm trying to push this build and see if I can use it to farm Shaper and Kill Uber Elder for the first time.

Can you help me on a gear check and on what I can upgrade next?

Thank you

Below my current gear:

Spoiler
Last edited by l1maR on Jan 23, 2019, 5:59:28 PM
"
Kadivh wrote:
I think he meant "Prefixes cannot be changed" + Scouring. That way using a scouring will only remove suffixes. Pretty sure that's how it works.

true, sorry :(
I changed my post. It was like 1 AM for me :D
"
l1maR wrote:
Hi guys,

Start by saying thank you to thi3n for this amazing build.
I'm playing PoE for about 16 months and this has been the smoothest build I've ever played. Almost level 92 and died in maps only once.

I'm trying to push this build and see if I can use it to farm Shaper and Kill Uber Elder for the first time.

Can you help me on a gear check and on what I can upgrade next?

Thank you

Below my current gear:

Spoiler

since i saw some ele hit sloted randomly ill assume u gonna try to get lv 21 without buying them. so ill take that aside.
ill recomend to get a point blank quiver for single target setup and prob upgrade ur bow, u can refer to earlier post to what kind of mod u should aim in ur rare bow
Currently around t5 maps and having a little trouble. I know the bow isnt perfect but all I can afford. Any other suggestions? Level 82
Last edited by tad2q on Jan 23, 2019, 11:20:17 PM
@tad2q

Some budget options I've been using is:
-Frostferno (can use along side the Chinsol)
-Craft increased Fire Damage/Ignite Chance, you get much bigger percentage numbers than elemental damage
-Don't need two life flasks
-No flasks to remove chill/freeze (good way to die)
-Your rares have very little life
-Tombfists with 6% life / 10% speed can go for 25c
-The three dexterity nodes(next to Acro) to get to Blood Drinker are probably not worth it, have a look at some of the trees of the more advanced characters in this thread to get an idea of where else to get life on the tree.
-Could also sell your Kaom's and buy a corrupted version with a better damage roll

My gear not much better, but I can comfortably do T13 and up to T15.

Last edited by IllusiveGuy on Jan 24, 2019, 6:50:22 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info