[3.6] Oro's Sacrifice Flicker Strike / Molten Strike - The Immortal Ascendant - Excels Everywhere

Hey bro, I’m really liking how this build is looking for end game, but unfortunately I’m having a tough time getting there. I’m pretty new to this game so I apologize if I’m messing up something obvious, but I’ve finished the story and can’t get the levels I need to get to 67. I’ve followed the guide to a T but my damage output with Molton strike is having a very tough time killing simple mobs even on tier 1 maps. Any help would be really appreciated. My characters name is CardiBsleepytime
"
DominicP wrote:
Hey bro, I’m really liking how this build is looking for end game, but unfortunately I’m having a tough time getting there. I’m pretty new to this game so I apologize if I’m messing up something obvious, but I’ve finished the story and can’t get the levels I need to get to 67. I’ve followed the guide to a T but my damage output with Molton strike is having a very tough time killing simple mobs even on tier 1 maps. Any help would be really appreciated. My characters name is CardiBsleepytime

You need to set your profile to public or no one can see your character.
"
OzRoy wrote:
Is there a way to fit herald of ash into this build

Herald of ash adds % of physical damage as fire damage but we deal no phys damage as the weapon is pure fire, i didnt realize this for like my first 40 levels lol
Ok so I'm lvl 91 right now almost 92, build is doing great, I have 6.5k hp without belly, constantly drinking basalt (curse immune) and quartz (shock immune) flasks and not dying at all though that will change on higher tier maps probably.

I have some further questions:

1) Is GMP for MS a good idea? While I have no Dying Sun and only one projectile in Starkojna, I can't afford +2 projectile right now, maybe I'll be lucky with enchanting on lab which i doubt. I should consider Dying Sun though.

2) Is it a good idea to put one extra passive for 10% curse effect (the right path to Whispers of Doom) or just leave it as it is with the left path? 10% + 10% from blasphemy gives 20% curse effect bonus but that maybe not worth it?

Also if someone can look at my char "SpawarkaZapalarka" and give me some advice what to change besides of obvious 6l for Oro's which I'm trying to link. I'm interested in cheapest upgrades possible. Maybe a 6l Belly though I don't want a crappy roll and also I have one very good roll on stnd so maybe I could live without it? I have some ex, I wanted to buy better gloves but the prices are quite high and I need better res on rings at least. I guess the best would be +1 curse impresence which is unattainable for me, probably around 15ex.

Anyway, as for now the build is very good :)
Last edited by Ardko1987 on Apr 6, 2019, 2:07:59 PM
En esta build hay que matar a todos los bandidos o ayudas a alira???? Ya que e visto la misma build con las dos maneras????
Hey, can you look at my character and tell me what's wrong with the Molten Strike damage
"
Ardko1987 wrote:
1) Is GMP for MS a good idea? While I have no Dying Sun and only one projectile in Starkojna, I can't afford +2 projectile right now, maybe I'll be lucky with enchanting on lab which i doubt. I should consider Dying Sun though.

2) Is it a good idea to put one extra passive for 10% curse effect (the right path to Whispers of Doom) or just leave it as it is with the left path? 10% + 10% from blasphemy gives 20% curse effect bonus but that maybe not worth it?

1) Combustion support is one of the strongest supports for us, I'd really recommend putting it on molten strike setup asap - it's a 1.56x multiplier just looking at it in your POB. If you're going with GMP use the following setup:

Molten strike - combustion - conc effect - ele damage with attacks - multistrike - GMP

It's a tiny bit worse than having fire penetration or immolate instead of GMP, but only by a small amount (5% worse).

2) Those curse nodes are super good if you're planning on doing a lot of non-boss content such as delves or maps. If you don't care much about endgame bosses it's definitely worth it.

For easy upgrades for sure go for an Atziri's promise flask, it's an easy 1.16x damage multiplier and gives some nice chaos resist as well. That and a high rolled hp% belly would be what I would work towards.

"
Trentolin wrote:
En esta build hay que matar a todos los bandidos o ayudas a alira???? Ya que e visto la misma build con las dos maneras????

Matar todos.

"
Ggost_Raiders wrote:
Hey, can you look at my character and tell me what's wrong with the Molten Strike damage

Your character tab is set to private - can't see it.
- Scion Build Guides -

Flicker / Molten strike - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2180571
Ok I'll go for a good roll belly then, atziri's promise and change MS setup.
Thanks for replies.
I've opened access I can't walk above the T11 because I often die on bosses on the damage icon 33657,and whether it's possible to switch to Molten Strike without using the Flicker Strike because I'm not comfortable playing both of them and I really liked Molten
Last edited by Ggost_Raiders on Apr 8, 2019, 8:50:10 AM
@Monhsaroh

thanks mate for your effort doing and maintaining this awesome build, its simply insane.
I just had a never used Oro in standard and when I saw your youtube vid for coincidence, I thought I give it a try as I had a 89 Scion with resettet passives anyway from Delve league.
I am lvl 89 and I am clearing tier 13,14 corrupted maps quicker and easier than I ever did before including boss killing with the molten.
Any improvement tips are more than welcome (my profile is open)
Standard build name : Eletotema

A quick question: do I run with flicker strike with "Allways attack without moving" option active?

@ Ggost_Raiders
1. your gems are nearly all without Quality , buy 20/20 or 20/18 gems (they are affordable) vender yours 0/20 with a gcp to get 20/1 gems and level them in your second weapon slot

2. you are totally missing your defence CWDT setup, as your gloves are STR gloves, it should take you less than 15 Chromatics to colour your 4 sockets as recommended 2 red/1 green/1 blue for the CWDT setup .

have fun

Eletotema

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info