[3.6] Oro's Sacrifice Flicker Strike / Molten Strike - The Immortal Ascendant - Excels Everywhere

I AM GETTING STUCK AT T12 MAP. The boss are too strong.. I am dying a lot.. can suggest me how can i improve my gear? i have 2 exalt worth currency at the moment.. Though i feel like flicker strike actually have bad clear mop speed compared to those AOE mob clear build.. i am now considering to build another character which have better clear speed.
I dropped a 6l Oro on SSF, so it's time to flicker kkk
I just want to change a few details to see how it works.
Thx for the guide.
This is my attempt for the blight league of op's build.
I used the items from his pastebin and tweaked the tree for 3.8.
Hopefully I will be able to earn enough currency to test it in the following weeks.

https://pastebin.com/H9TCJDFr

Edit: It is not working very well, don't try it :D
Last edited by truetraffic on Nov 3, 2019, 7:36:22 PM
Hi,
First of all, thank for your efforts, this seems like a good build.
I'm looking for a 3rd new build after I've cleared endgame content with my Summoner and Icicle Mine Saboteur. This build seems interesting but I have an important question:

I have 12 ex budget atm. How powerful would my character with this? I know that min-maxing can get ridiculously expensive so I wonder about that.
Please update for 3.9 <3
Yup, I love this build and an update would be wonderful.
Yeah, would also love a 3.9 update.
I have updated this build for 3.9. I am not a content creator or even a build maker, but I will post my tree and set up. it's very similar to original.
Will try and get it done in a couple of days.
Hey mate! Thank you for build!
Will you update it for 3.9? I've just returned to the game, and your build was one of my favorite..
There will most likely be no update. The Build utilized OP molten strike to get good single target damage. Since MS got nerfed, the lack of single target damage can't easily be compensated. You'd have to make a complete new build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info