[3.6] Oro's Sacrifice Flicker Strike / Molten Strike - The Immortal Ascendant - Excels Everywhere

"
zamyt wrote:
BUMP

Guys don't let this build die in the forum keep bumping it up and discussing it because it's an amazing build last i played it in 3.5 and i've love to play it again in 3.7 and in the future 3.8+

I'm playing the build right now, bossing dps isnt quite there yet for me, but thats probably because my gear is terrible
"
Poketad wrote:
"
zamyt wrote:
BUMP

Guys don't let this build die in the forum keep bumping it up and discussing it because it's an amazing build last i played it in 3.5 and i've love to play it again in 3.7 and in the future 3.8+

I'm playing the build right now, bossing dps isnt quite there yet for me, but thats probably because my gear is terrible

what are you using for single target since molten strike got nerfed ?
I still follow this build, slightly revamped the tree.

I rarely used Molten Strike, even in delve (farming at ~200 depth). Last time I used it was somewhere near Uber Lab.

The build still seems pretty stronk, I clear everything except Elem Reflect obv, clear speed is still better than amazing.

Currently using something like this, starting to minmax soon https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/LadyNidoran/%D0%96%D0%BE%D0%BF%D0%B0%D0%A1%D0%B0%D1%85%D0%B0%D1%80%D0%BD%D0%B0%D1%8F?i=24&search=skill%3DFlicker-Strike%26sort%3Ddps

You may drop some HP nods from the left for phase acrobatics and stuff (I did so for vaaled Minotaur), unless she's fat enough to facetank everything.
Last edited by LadyNidoran on Jun 20, 2019, 4:37:15 AM
Still Uber Elder viable after Molten Strike nerfs although it was not deathless for me. It does require quite abit of gearing and changing of skill tree to do so.
R.I.P. GUIDE
"
DespairOne wrote:
R.I.P. GUIDE

Everyone seems to have a custom version but I have no experience with this build.

Are we doing slayer, scion or jug? Is Terminus better? What's the go to guide now?
Last edited by poeGT on Jun 29, 2019, 10:44:14 AM
"
poeGT wrote:
"
DespairOne wrote:
R.I.P. GUIDE

Everyone seems to have a custom version but I have no experience with this build.

Are we doing slayer, scion or jug? Is Terminus better? What's the go to guide now?

I am still doing the original version with Ascendant and Champion/Juggernaut ascendancies, but i changed the passive tree a bit and so far it works pretty well till tier 10-11 haven't tried any higher tiers because they just don't wanna drop :D

This is my version of the passives tree and so far with the current gear i have it maxes out on 550k Shaper/Elder DPS and 850k on normal mobs.I am also not using Molten Strike anymore except for Delve. For map bosses i just spam flicker.

Edit: Forgot to put the PoB link :D https://pastebin.com/K2nX0h6P

I was also thinking of trying to make a Pure Phys version of the build but i just can't figure out how to make it work since for good dmg i figured Starforge would be good(but very expensive T_T) and with Blood Rage and Flicker's own frenzy generation it should work on mapping but probbably not on Single Target Boss if anyone has suggestions PM ME or something :D

https://pastebin.com/Tt0mkitV This is the best i could figure out for pure phys on theory if anyone has a spare Starforge and time could try it out and share information on if it works and stuff.
Last edited by zamyt on Jul 2, 2019, 7:20:23 PM
@Monhsaroh can u update this build please?
how are you all getting massive damage boost.. My dps is not even touching 30k, 27k max. Can please help to see my build and how can i improve my dps.
Last edited by tky0414 on Jul 14, 2019, 4:48:56 AM
"
tky0414 wrote:
how are you all getting massive damage boost.. My dps is not even touching 30k, 27k max. Can please help to see my build and how can i improve my dps.

you do have 440k dps atm with your gear/skills and passives. That's Shaper/Elder/Guardians DPS because they have higher elemental resist and curse resist. Your normal mobs dps is 660k.
Last edited by zamyt on Jul 15, 2019, 12:22:02 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info