[3.6] Oro's Sacrifice Flicker Strike / Molten Strike - The Immortal Ascendant - Excels Everywhere

hey, I tried making my own take on this build and manage to hit ~500k shaper dps with frenzy. I was wondering though if you had any thoughts/imput on how I could change the tree up a bit to get more life? I feel like 6k without endurance charges is a bit low, even with unbuffed fortify

https://pastebin.com/iaW6CCvu
"
Not enough time to update for 3.7 launch (legion), sorry guys. Molten strike was nerfed really hard, play at your own risk. Will update the guide in the coming weeks.

C'mon, im pressing my F5 Button every minute.. ;-)
I know you will handle it!
come onnnn every day i check this guide, can't wait to play again with this build :D
yeah the skill tree you cant even follow anymore :(
I played league start with this build, just completed all of my atlas maps, killed shaper and t15 elder. Problem is with my current damage I dont think I can work towards Uber Elder, can you take a look at my tree and gears and see what I can change?

PS
This build is amazing for legion content, I had so much fun with it
"
PhrostFire wrote:
I played league start with this build, just completed all of my atlas maps, killed shaper and t15 elder. Problem is with my current damage I dont think I can work towards Uber Elder, can you take a look at my tree and gears and see what I can change?

PS

I'm actually having problems with my dps, having trouble with tier 3 maps tbh
been playing this awesome build last league(my first league ever) cant wait for 3.7 build :D
"
Poketad wrote:
"
PhrostFire wrote:

PS

I'm actually having problems with my dps, having trouble with tier 3 maps tbh

I'm not really good enough to give solid advices but I think having an 4l Oro's is plenty of dmg already. Make sure you have your Jugg ascendency as 1k acc is huge for your dps. Also although the skill tree has been changed, you can find damage nodes for 2H along the same path, make sure to take those.

Right now the market is kind of weird, you can snatch 2 Might of the Meek for 9c each. Look for a cheap rare 6link which are usually 10~20c depending on the stats. Make sure you get the gloves which does extra fire damage against burning enemies because it is HUGE damage boost. They are super cheap right now because of legion, mostly going for 1c each.

If you don't mind, you can refer to my gears. I bought my helmet, which has molten strike enchant for 10c and crafted the stats myself. Just slam a pristine(life) and a scorched(fire) and pray, each try takes only about 4c. All of my rares are self-crafted and are not very expensive.

Hi there!
Still playing with Molten Strike and maximum 4-5 Frenzy Charges. Frenzy isnt as strong as MS and heavy strike is kinda annoying at bosses (knockback). MS still does huge dmg, killed Shaper today deathless. Looking forward for Uber Elder. Helmet Enchant + Starkonjas goes for 45-60c --> totally worth it!
I can recommend to keep going with MS, just changed the Skill tree a bit more, you can check it in PoB if you wish.
thx for this awesome build, gl exiles!
BUMP

Guys don't let this build die in the forum keep bumping it up and discussing it because it's an amazing build last i played it in 3.5 and i've love to play it again in 3.7 and in the future 3.8+

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info