[3.6] Oro's Sacrifice Flicker Strike / Molten Strike - The Immortal Ascendant - Excels Everywhere

With the new Slayer being OP af, will you switch or no?
Playing flicker from lvl 28 seem pretty exciting :D

Based on https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2514061
Been leveling with molten strike, still pretty strong
"
Poketad wrote:
Been leveling with molten strike, still pretty strong

Yeah, nevermind that, got to act 6, cant really progress.
with new flicker strike you can play flicker + blood rage with any weapon when mapping and generate enough charges with multistrike etc
Thank you, You can 100% level with this now
"
Hszil wrote:
@Monhsaroh Could you tell us how much was the power of molten strike in 3.6 without helm enchant.
I had play without the enchant for a long time and the power was already way enough.
It would give me a better comparison with the number you come with.

Do you start with this build as a league starter too ?

Molten strike damage is only 2/3 of what it used to be. From playing it on standard it still seems fine but nowhere as OP. Not playing this as a league starter but definitely will come back and touch up the guide in the coming weeks.

"
DeusVultz wrote:
With the new Slayer being OP af, will you switch or no?

It's very likely that a physical slayer flicker strike build is better than ascendant oro's now - ascendant should still work quite well though and is probably much cheaper.
- Scion Build Guides -

Flicker / Molten strike - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2180571
"
Monhsaroh wrote:

Molten strike damage is only 2/3 of what it used to be. From playing it on standard it still seems fine but nowhere as OP. Not playing this as a league starter but definitely will come back and touch up the guide in the coming weeks.

I look forward to an update! I really liked this last league and I've been excited to have fun with it again once it's ready. Thanks so much!
What do u think about slayer crit oro? Oro still seems superior for frenzy generation, and slayer crit could make up for damage loss.
Has anyone found out a decent single target and/or delve replacement yet? I've tested frenzy and vaal double strike with melee splash or ancestral and neither felt quite right. I'm currently using a cyclone setup for delves, but it doesn't matter since I'm only fighting lvl 60s. Maybe it is just because yellows have double health, but everything feels so weak for single target

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info