[3.6] Oro's Sacrifice Flicker Strike / Molten Strike - The Immortal Ascendant - Excels Everywhere

Yep that's some huge damage reduction on a huge damage dealer skill.
Some people talk about 60% damage reduction.

Excited to see what you found tonight :)
I may end up trying out a Raider Flicker/Frenzy build if I can figure out how to make it work, the idea sounds good on paper, but I'm not really adept at making builds, lol.
I'm probably going to be running this build for 3.7 as a league starter, any idea on what skill to use to replace MS after it has been dragged through the gutter?
"
Poketad wrote:
I'm probably going to be running this build for 3.7 as a league starter, any idea on what skill to use to replace MS after it has been dragged through the gutter?

Yeah, he said he's going to look at numbers tonight and figure something out.
"
Calistilaigh wrote:
"
Poketad wrote:

Awesome, can't believe I missed that, thanks for letting me know
vaal double strike maybe?
Just have to use some other single target skill instead of molten strike for boss killing

will the changes to meele splash hurt flicker strike?
Last edited by Hjelpen93 on Jun 5, 2019, 3:31:19 PM
Would you still reccomend using Oro's? with 15% chance for frenzy and 20% with Q20, this might take care of flicker by itself for clear speed. they said that melee splash should count as each target hit, meaning that everyone in melee splash radius has 15/20% chance for a frenzy charge. mix this with multi strike, and it should have a VERY realible up time. if you flicker into a pack of 3 mobs, you hit each one 3 times with multistrike, meaning that you get 12 hits at a 15%/20% chance for a frenzy charge each.

(please note this is how I understood it)

but If this were the case, I feel like using flicker + blood rage should take care of all frenzy problems.
"
Poketad wrote:
"
Calistilaigh wrote:
"
Poketad wrote:

Awesome, can't believe I missed that, thanks for letting me know

Vaal double strike maybe?
What are the best ascendancy for a DMG build + lifesteal +surv with the new things ? slayer for example is it better? cuz champion+juggernaut doesn't seem like good dmg only tank

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info