[3.6] Oro's Sacrifice Flicker Strike / Molten Strike - The Immortal Ascendant - Excels Everywhere

Hello! ,

Im playing Scion for the first time and flicker strike for the first time, and im playing your build. Its fantastic! I love it ! And Ive never had this much fun mapping :)
Thank you for this build....now I need to six link my sword. :D
Allocated Quick Recovery and swapped gloves to add +2 mana on kill, but still running out of mana. Available pool is only 135.
@Babyburglar
thats weird, I also have only 150 manafree, never run out of it not even carrying a mana or hybrid flask, maybe its playstyle, click to often?

If you cant solve it maybe you need to alocate another 0,4% mana leech beside Spirit Void, instead of 1 passive at Curse Cast Speed

have a great day

Eletotema
"
itworks830 wrote:
Hey Monhsaroh , I have been playing your build from start in this league till now I'm loving it.

Please forgive me if its too much to ask can you please have a look at my gear (ReapeRSynthesiS) idk why but I'm really struggling in T13-t14 maps, Like im dying , i do know which maps mods to avoid still I struggle and doing boss is really painful like dying one or two after that killing the boss.

Your build is epic tho as I can do delve as well but its just a bit struggle. If you're kind enough to tell me what im doing wrong , what I need to change would be very grateful thanks.

Also I'm no PRO just started playing excuse me if I've done any noob mistake I'm a noob so please try to forgive me

You really should get a blind chance gem, helps a lot

other than that, at least i can't see anything obvious
Hi mind checking out my profile character , and Seeing what would be a good direction for me to for in upgrades outside of better abyss jewels . Also thoughts on Getting another starkonjas with a flicker strike enchant to swap for map farm?
Last edited by OzRoy on Apr 15, 2019, 10:09:07 AM
"
itworks830 wrote:
Hey Monhsaroh , I have been playing your build from start in this league till now I'm loving it.

Please forgive me if its too much to ask can you please have a look at my gear (ReapeRSynthesiS) idk why but I'm really struggling in T13-t14 maps, Like im dying , i do know which maps mods to avoid still I struggle and doing boss is really painful like dying one or two after that killing the boss.

Your build is epic tho as I can do delve as well but its just a bit struggle. If you're kind enough to tell me what im doing wrong , what I need to change would be very grateful thanks.

Also I'm no PRO just started playing excuse me if I've done any noob mistake I'm a noob so please try to forgive me

Hey itworks,

It looks like the main issue is most likely damage - easiest ways to get more damage would be a 6 link, more critical strike chance for higher elemental overload uptime, and making fire resist your highest uncapped resist so that the "wise oak" flask gets activated.

And as another poster mentioned a blind on hit jewel goes a long way.
- Scion Build Guides -

Flicker / Molten strike - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2180571
Thanks Monhsaroh I'm trying to make my oro and belly 6 link but 700 fusing and still no 6 link trying my best on my spare Oro. Thanks will try to follow

Thanks Evolite will work on that for sure.
I'm having an issue with this build as far as bossing is concerned. I'm coming from a MS Jugg, and I'm wondering where the tankyness comes from with this build since I'm not using any +life with attack skills like on my Jugg. Can you take a look at my character and give me some ideas? I'm really enjoying the clear speed though.
So currently Level 50, and I just finished my first ascendancy, but I noticed that the picture in the build is different from the actual ascendancy. Anything I need to know about?
@TitanDrift
the picture before selected the Jugg always shows this kind of bone skull ( look to all the others non selected Ascendancy Pictures like Templar)
After 2nd Lab you select the Marauder Ascendancy and when you do that you get the decicion Berserker, Chiftain or Jugg

have fun
Scioneda

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info