[3.6] Oro's Sacrifice Flicker Strike / Molten Strike - The Immortal Ascendant - Excels Everywhere

Mind taking a look at my character again? I followed this guide closely and I think I'm pretty much maxed out now. Not sure what I can replace to min-max further.

What should i make the Green socket on this

managed to get everything else socketed right but after 600+ on this im tired of rolling
Last edited by Betrayssf on Apr 1, 2019, 1:19:02 PM
What do you think about using a 6l Ancestral warchief or Dual Strike in the instead of molten strike?
"
kelvoner wrote:
What do you think about using a 6l Ancestral warchief or Dual Strike in the instead of molten strike?

This build is specced to deal projectile damage, but i'm sure you can swap that around.

Don't think Dual strike will have better single target dps though
"
evolite wrote:
"
kelvoner wrote:

This build is specced to deal projectile damage, but i'm sure you can swap that around.

Don't think Dual strike will have better single target dps though

That's true, but its only about 6 points into projectile damage, I'll try ancestral protector first as can flicker at same time and post back if I get far with the change :)
Last edited by kelvoner on Apr 2, 2019, 10:30:16 AM
I just wanna say this is my favorite build ever! It's easy to start the league with, progresses well without needing insanely expensive items to be effective. The amount of currency I have from normal playing is proportional to game progress that there was never a point I was like "damn I'm just some exalts short of buying this must have item". Love it!
"
Jaybum wrote:
Mind taking a look at my character again? I followed this guide closely and I think I'm pretty much maxed out now. Not sure what I can replace to min-max further.

Amazing gear, it's possible to go a little bit further but upgrades start to get really pricy so it's up to you.

Cheapest upgrade would be corrupted fire Impresence, either attack speed, +1% max res, elemental damage with attacks or increased effect of anger aura (+1 curse if you're rich). You'll have to get some intelligence some other way though to use enfeeble so be cautious if doing this.

Other than that just corrupted belly of the beast and double anger watcher's eye are left but these are usually in the 20+ exalt range.

"
Betrayssf wrote:
What should i make the Green socket on this

Slower projectiles

"
kelvoner wrote:

Vaal ancestral warchief should be good for boss fights that can be finished with huge burst damage - if the fight goes on longer than that though it will most likely get very clunky.

Without applying bleed or physical damage vaal double strike doesn't feel good at all.

"
yvonnars wrote:
I just wanna say this is my favorite build ever! It's easy to start the league with, progresses well without needing insanely expensive items to be effective. The amount of currency I have from normal playing is proportional to game progress that there was never a point I was like "damn I'm just some exalts short of buying this must have item". Love it!

Thanks Yvonnars, really glad you're having fun with it.
- Scion Build Guides -

Flicker / Molten strike - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2180571
Last edited by Monhsaroh on Apr 2, 2019, 1:20:59 PM
Can someone look at my character and tell me why I don't feel so tanky? Do i just need to spam pots more?
I just specifically don't feel tanky in unique maps... I think it's cuz there so much corrupted blood mobs walkin around... But idk
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Deamatrix/characters
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAABAADBAl8EswUtB3US4RR1GFYYahjbHNwfGCFVIWAj9ij6LIUwcTB8MtE1kjfUOVI53TpCOuE8LT7PQKBBh0PnRCVFR0WdRrdHfkp9S3hNkk3jUUdR-1NSVkhW-lgHWhpeE185YN5lTWegaHR08XXLd9d35Xh6ePl673vDft1_K4KbgseDX4PMhFOE2YTvh2qHdorwjX2NuY2_jxqPRo9gktCUoJqumuCbLZtdm6GiAKQMpMKmV6cIqJqpJ6mUsKu3PriTvTa95r6nwGbApsSCzRbTb9Qj2CTYTdi92mLcPd2o45_kVeSx6mLr7u0_7pDv_fJF8pf3ffno_W7-Cv6P?accountName=Deamatrix&characterName=SxxyBae
Last edited by Deamatrix on Apr 2, 2019, 8:14:51 PM
"
Deamatrix wrote:
Can someone look at my character and tell me why I don't feel so tanky? Do i just need to spam pots more?
I just specifically don't feel tanky in unique maps... I think it's cuz there so much corrupted blood mobs walkin around... But idk
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Deamatrix/characters
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAABAADBAl8EswUtB3US4RR1GFYYahjbHNwfGCFVIWAj9ij6LIUwcTB8MtE1kjfUOVI53TpCOuE8LT7PQKBBh0PnRCVFR0WdRrdHfkp9S3hNkk3jUUdR-1NSVkhW-lgHWhpeE185YN5lTWegaHR08XXLd9d35Xh6ePl673vDft1_K4KbgseDX4PMhFOE2YTvh2qHdorwjX2NuY2_jxqPRo9gktCUoJqumuCbLZtdm6GiAKQMpMKmV6cIqJqpJ6mUsKu3PriTvTa95r6nwGbApsSCzRbTb9Qj2CTYTdi92mLcPd2o45_kVeSx6mLr7u0_7pDv_fJF8pf3ffno_W7-Cv6P?accountName=Deamatrix&characterName=SxxyBae

Buy a wildfire jewel or fireborn jewel with the corrupted implicit "corrupted blood cannot be inflicted on you". It's a relatively cheap jewel which adds a tonne of survivability.
Is there a way to fit herald of ash into this build

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info