[3.6] Oro's Sacrifice Flicker Strike / Molten Strike - The Immortal Ascendant - Excels Everywhere

You can remove the screen shake con because you can turn that off in options
This is one of the best guides I have ever seen! Thank you for including so many details (like how to craft the special modifiers on gloves for example)!

I'm going to dust off my Scion and give this a shot! =)
Softcore, solo self-found.
-----Currently: -----
Storm Call Occultist in Affliction
Im using this build in the synthesise league and im loving it. Just started doing tier 4 maps and overall everything is ok. I just dont undertand how to use the enfeeble. I shouldnt have enough mana to use since HoA and Anger leave me with only 25% mana and enfeeble uses 30% What am I missing ?
"
Im using this build in the synthesise league and im loving it. Just started doing tier 4 maps and overall everything is ok. I just dont undertand how to use the enfeeble. I shouldnt have enough mana to use since HoA and Anger leave me with only 25% mana and enfeeble uses 30% What am I missing ?

You are not supposed to be using herald of ash anymore. Enfeeble and anger only, flammability if you have impresence amulet.
Well, for starters the build is rather strong and fun also...however when it comes to converting the tree after Uber..I managed to clear Uber lab (solo I might add at level 81)...So is it suggested to play with "no uber lab" tree until 93?...Im looking at the tree to see what passives I can give up to make the switch(currently at 87) seems a few life nodes perhaps being I don't die much?..just sucks having to grind to 93 before I can switch...lol
Hello i'm trying to follow this guide and for now i can do T14 maximum (i dont have 6L yet) but i'm totally stuck on changing my stuff so i wanted to ask if you could look at my character to give me some advice on rare / potions i can change to be able to go further ?
Hey guys I've been trying to follow/tweak this build to a shadow, and was wondering how you guys obtained endurance charges , kinda thinking it might be an ascendancy and I'm gonna have to find a work around... Unfortunate
Can someone tell me the approximate stats these might of the meek give? The math is not connecting in my head and I don't see why I would not use some other jewel.
Also, talking about jewels, should I have more than one of the types he was talking about. Like, if I already have a % onslaught one or crit one, does getting another one give a decent damage boost, or would going for straight damage and life jewels after I've bought the abyss jewels he mentioned be better spent.
"
Deamatrix wrote:
Can someone tell me the approximate stats these might of the meek give? The math is not connecting in my head and I don't see why I would not use some other jewel.
Also, talking about jewels, should I have more than one of the types he was talking about. Like, if I already have a % onslaught one or crit one, does getting another one give a decent damage boost, or would going for straight damage and life jewels after I've bought the abyss jewels he mentioned be better spent.

Removing one might of meek makes me lose 500 life which is pretty huge. I don't know what other jewel you can use that will give you anything near that. I go from 6.6k->6.1k.
"
Deamatrix wrote:

like 20-30% max hp and a bunch of stats / attack speed

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info