[3.6] Oro's Sacrifice Flicker Strike / Molten Strike - The Immortal Ascendant - Excels Everywhere

What sort of enchants are we looking for this build (Boot/glove) or do they not matter
With the addition of the new flask:
which flask should I drop?
"
Monhsaroh wrote:
"
Drax6661 wrote:

Hello

Currently on T4 map.
Regarding Flicker strike, I still miss a lot of damage.It's not one shot the mob, even with culling strike.
I think I have to increase my fire damage even more but I'm not sure of the result. An idea to improve this?
Are melee or physical damage necessary?

Regarding molten strike, even with a 4 links for now it's kill the boss.

For the moment not yet impressed or convinced by the build (especially the clear speed with flicker strike).

I will mount 90+ to get an idea with a good stuff.

I keep hope :)

Hey Drax,

The biggest thing to increase damage would be to get more sources of % increased damage on gear. Right now you're only at 220% total from gear/passives which is super low. Good sources of more of this stat are rings and jewels. Can also get a watcher's eye with "+% fire damage when affected by anger", these are really cheap right now for the benefit they give (50 chaos).

Completing the merciless labyrinth will also give a big damage boost (taunt + intimidate) as well as significant defense through the fortify buff.

Obviously a 6 link will substantially increase damage as well. Try to stay away from increased melee damage as it doesn't affect molten strike damage, only flicker strike.

Hello

thank you for the answer.
I did the lab, increased my escape and added jewell of fire.
It is much better. I am especially impressed by the escape, the boss (syndicat) can not touch me on map T4. Impressive. The boot + helmet combo is superb.
To see on T15 / 16

One last question to your answer, where does the figure of 220% come from? How do you find it?

thank you

So last night I sold some boots to OP. What are the odds??

Anyway At the same time I bought this nice ring for only 1c:

Decoy Totem is there for one purpose: Haku --'

Then I searched some more rings like that and they are not so hard to find. I'm too afraid to annul that to add some life on it ^^
Last edited by bastimars on Dec 12, 2018, 7:34:14 AM
"
BramshLT wrote:
With the addition of the new flask:
which flask should I drop?

I've dropped Wise Oak for now. Atziri's flask is just too good considering huge amounts of chaos damage this league have in fights with Syndicate.
"
Drax6661 wrote:
One last question to your answer, where does the figure of 220% come from? How do you find it?

thank you

The figure is from the program Path of Building. Just importing a character allows really detailed stat viewing. For example this is your character now, which has 248% increased damage (34 + 214):

Spoiler

"
Vultai wrote:
What sort of enchants are we looking for this build (Boot/glove) or do they not matter

Best one:

1) "+% crit chance if you haven't crit recently" completely removes crit requirements on gear for elemental overload.

Really good:

2) "10% elemental penetration without killing recently"

3) "Adds # to # fire damage if you have killed recently" Due to the difficulty of syndicate encounters as well as all the trash monsters which spawn during them, this will give a powerful boost in a place we need to be strong.

4) "% increased attack speed if you've killed recently" Same thing as last one

5) "8% chance to dodge spell hits if you've taken spell damage recently" The more spell dodge, the better it gets. Essentially reads as "If you've taken spell damage in the last 4 seconds, reduce the average amount of incoming spell damage by 15%.

Ok ones:

6) "Regen 2% life and mana if you've been hit recently" Good but other options give more power

7) "10% increased movement speed if haven't been hit recently"

Since there's only 15 boot enchants and "% ele pen without killing" is the only rare one out of these, just doing one lab yourself with a twice blessed prophecy gives a really good chance to hit one of them.

Edit: Glove ones are pretty worthless. Best one is "of spite" for the chilling ground imo, but it isn't worth trying for.

- Scion Build Guides -

Flicker / Molten strike - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2180571
Last edited by Monhsaroh on Dec 12, 2018, 10:25:30 AM
Last edited by Lirhtim on Dec 12, 2018, 10:46:42 AM
Good Day, I was trying to change the build and swap belly of the beast for Kaom's Heart. In that case, which weapon should i use to set the gems of molten strike?

Ty.
Hey Monhsaroh.

I have a quick question : What should I go now for my stuff ?

I just hit red map, I have 6k2 hp, got some luck and have a good stuff, beside of I don't have a 6L (0 luck about that one :( ), but I got some problems with survivability + DPS against those maps, mainly cause of Syndicate (It's not I can't finish them, I just died a lot)

I know I need to upgrade my gems and got my 6L, but after that ?

"

Lmfao that is way too funny. Thanks for pointing it out.

"
Good Day, I was trying to change the build and swap belly of the beast for Kaom's Heart. In that case, which weapon should i use to set the gems of molten strike?

Ty.

Another Oro's sacrifice. We can't effectively use other two handers as we don't scale physical damage, and would also lose the frenzy charge generation that Oro's gives.

"
rogreah wrote:
Hey Monhsaroh.

I have a quick question : What should I go now for my stuff ?

I just hit red map, I have 6k2 hp, got some luck and have a good stuff, beside of I don't have a 6L (0 luck about that one :( ), but I got some problems with survivability + DPS against those maps, mainly cause of Syndicate (It's not I can't finish them, I just died a lot)

I know I need to upgrade my gems and got my 6L, but after that ?

Thanks for the feedback rogreah. This is the rippiest and most unfair (but fun) league I've ever experienced, would appreciate if you could post the specific attacks and spells that are killing you, so we can shift some of the build's defenses to counter them. Just got to maps and looking forward to facing the red tier syndicate.

For gear:

- Watcher's eye with "% increased fire damage when affected by anger" will benefit your tremendously. I'd focus this first as it is relatively cheap (1ex as of posting) for the power it gives.

- Blind on hit on an abyss jewel will provide a lot of mitigation when hitting something with molten strike, molten strike hits so many times a second that even a small chance provides near permanent blind.

- Try to change the "Faster attacks" support gem with a "elemental damage with attacks" support gem in your current molten strike setup. Faster attacks is only increasing your damage by 18%, elemental damage with attacks will increase it by 54% (just looking in POB).

- +2 molten strike helmet will be a 1.4x damage multiplier on molten strike. They are expensive but worth every chaos. Something to work towards after 6link.

- Not as important, but elemental damage/fire damage on rings and # to # added fire damage on gloves will boost damage too.
- Scion Build Guides -

Flicker / Molten strike - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2180571

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info