Soul of lunaris pantheon reduces move speed to values it should not.

I noticed that my movement speed decrease while i am mapping. when i start its +37% at the end it lowers and can be around 25-26%. When i teleport to ho and back, speed restores to default +37%. I am standing still not affected by any buffs or debuffs. Thought it was because of some strange interactions with flasks and phase run, but noticed that it starts when i run into pack of mobs and kill them. So i switched my pantheon to other god and it stopped. Can make a video if needed.
Spoiler

Last bumped on Dec 28, 2018, 5:13:54 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
So that's what is happening, I usually get this bug when I leave an incursion. Can second this bug.
I can add to this. At first I thought that what was causing this bug was an interaction between the soul of Lunaris and Phase run, but I noticed it occurred more frequently when using multiple source of movement speed increase namely onslaught and adrenaline from a silver flask and a quicksilver flask.

I messed around in low level zones and found that when the movement speed values change too quickly soul of lunaris seems to get left behind. This occurs when running through packs of mobs while changing movement speed multiple times and killing the mobs.

Simple method for replication:
Equip Soul of Lunaris
Equip Phase run and Winter Orb with a lot of increased duration, a flask of adrenaline, a silver flask, and a quick silver flask
Go to the Vastiri desert waypoint.
Run in a large circle around the waypoint, aggroing mobs to draw them a bit closer together. Stop to charge up winter orb and then run through all the mobs spamming all of the flasks.

Upon completion you should have lost about 5-12% movement speed.

Can replicate 100% of the time. It is also possible with just 1 movement speed flask and phase run, but I havent been able to get it to occur with just 1 source of movement speed increase.
Last edited by yazuka on Dec 11, 2018, 9:19:57 AM
Have the same problem with my current BHC character, getting progressively slower throughout a map. Especially bad in delves because of (assuming) - a) long periods of times without a load screen, and b) monsters in close proximity frequently.
Yep, same here! Saw a thread on reddit about it and then came here to post it, but saw it already existed.

Reddit thread:

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/a5d9wa/notice_your_movement_speed_getting_lower_the/?

GGG, pls fix! As it is now nobody can use Soul of Lunaris for its defensive mechanics...

Also, I don't use phase run and also have this every map. I just use a Silver and Quicksilver flask. So Onslaught+Quicksilver boost are enough to cause the bug.
Last edited by Mecielle on Dec 11, 2018, 8:32:49 PM
Can confirm I'm having the same issue.

Was doing some testing to confirm it.

Switching to another Major Pantheon, and the problem went away. And the problem would resume if Lunaris is turned back on.

I first noticed it in delve, doing a couple in a row would take my move speed down from +28, to negative values. Reset on loading a new zone.
Ya this is also happening to me with the Soul of Lunaris pantheon. I am only using Quicksilvers + this pantheon and slowly my movement speed decreases as I am clearing a map. My movement speed returns to it's original value only if I portal out of a zone.
Same bug here.
IGN - Bichlich
Please PM me to update me on trades.
Experiencing this as well
Same here. So that's what it was. I thought i just get's crazy, lol.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info