[3.6] Oro's Sacrifice Flicker Strike / Molten Strike - The Immortal Ascendant - Excels Everywhere

Hi,

I'll use your build in a few hour, is the Revelry node relevant in your end game tree ? If not, passing trough the strength node above Golem's blood free up 2 more points.

I came up with this at lvl 94 (achievable for me, 100 is out of y league ^^) https://pastebin.com/PakBZkdw

I also included your leveling and full trees in my PoB in case anyone else want everything in one place.
"
khyoro wrote:
ok ty for info and for patience with me XD i am so new on this game

a last question ...

this char can farm uber labirint ? or maybe choice another build for lab farm ?
what stat i need for uber lab ?

I've been playing around with this build and it can definitely farm uber lab. Shreds izaro and you can rush through everything with leap slam
"
liberate_asdf wrote:
what do you think about loreweave instead of belly?

It was mentioned few times. Let me just quote so you can read. Just note that we can now use elemental flasks with Loreweave, so it's better now.

Spoiler
"
Guffinn wrote:
"
srslyFaileR wrote:
Have you thought about loreweave instead of belly as your endgame armour - It has pretty much all we could ask for if decently rolled. Would like to hear your thoughts.

You could also go Kaoms with a 2nd 6l Oros in a Weaponswap, some people do that with this Build for maximum Survivability. Weaponswaps are always a bit tedious tho.

That said, I'm personally not a big fan of Loreweave over Belly. Belly offers Defensives in every Situation, and the most dangerous and most commonly encountered damage in the game is physical (against which Loreweave adds basically nothing).
If you don't decide to stand in Bearers/Volatiles/Detonate Dead. Obviously Loreweave adds a ton of Defensive value agains these, but they can all be manually avoided. Same for Boss mechanics that are Elemental: Shaper Beam/Balls, Atziri Flameblast etc. On Uber Elder you can even drop one Reservation for Purity of Ice, to gain even more max Cold Res than Loreweave offers and be a bit safer against the many sources of Cold Damage if you really need it.

Obviously Loreweave is still a great Chest, it also adds quite some offensive Value to many Builds and is unbeatable in -max Res maps. But only there do I personally see Loreweave beat Belly in terms of Defensives on a Life Based Build. Or at least in the Builds I play.
Also, it's not like the Damage is needed and the Allres from Belly smoothes out gearing.

Just my opinion tho, no idea what Monhsaroh has to say.

Spoiler
"
Monhsaroh wrote:
"
srslyFaileR wrote:
"
Soul of Arakaali pantheon instead of soul of Lunaris, which grants 50% increased life recovery

Went with this and spike hits dont feel as bad although Id still love a bit higher leech (maybe cause I come from playing slayer lol).

Have you thought about loreweave instead of belly as your endgame armour - It has pretty much all we could ask for if decently rolled. Would like to hear your thoughts.

Guffinn sums it up very nicely. (Ty guffinn)

In short, loreweave is insane once you reach a high enough HP pool so physical damage hits cant kill you. However, this is pretty hard to do with loreweave since it only gives at most +60hp.

We're in melee range all the time, we take a ton of random physical hits. Even with enfeeble, if a rare monster rolls a hexproof affix and some other nasty mods like +crit multi and +% phys damage, it's going to beat you into the ground if it crits. I distinctly remember seeing at least one 7k physical hit from T16 temple rares, as well as one from a super powered up carcass map boss.

That being said, if you can reach a health pool where physical damage doesn't one shot you, I couldn't recommend loreweave enough, and honestly wish I had at least given it a shot at 95+. While most spell damage can be avoided by player skill, the true bane of flicker strike is the tormented martyr's that you can offscreen flicker to. Anything touched by them will blow up when you kill them, and if you flicker to them from offscreen you can easily instantly die, without having any time to react. This is a very very rare event though, and I have a feeling that even if loreweave would prevent these deaths, many more deaths would occur due to physical one shots.

Loreweave isn't mentioned in the guide since most players will stop at around level 90 and won't reach a fat health pool, I don't want people who just reached maps to be using a loreweave and running around with 4000hp. If you can get away with 6500+ health while using a loreweave, it's definitely worth a try. Remember to go 3B 3R with loreweave for the optimal molten strike setup with combustion instead of fire penetration. If you're dying to physical hits switch back to belly.

Would be very grateful if you posted your experience with loreweave here if you decide to use it.

TL;DR It's very good as long as you have 6.5k hp+
"
Blauk wrote:
Hi,

I'll use your build in a few hour, is the Revelry node relevant in your end game tree ? If not, passing trough the strength node above Golem's blood free up 2 more points.

I came up with this at lvl 94 (achievable for me, 100 is out of y league ^^) https://pastebin.com/PakBZkdw

I also included your leveling and full trees in my PoB in case anyone else want everything in one place.

Hey thanks Blauk!

Updated the tree a bit in the main post, you might want to take a look if you're just going off of the old tree. Only minor changes, second wildfire was basically swapped out for Harrier passive and Divine Fervour. POB links included in end game skill tree section.

Revelry is relevant in the endgame tree - with 4 attacks a second flicker takes roughly 200 mana/sec to sustain. Without revelry we only get about 150-160 mana/sec.
- Scion Build Guides -

Flicker / Molten strike - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2180571
Now that Vorici is gone, what's the best way to colour the sockets in Starkonja? Brute forcing it with chromes will be rather expensive. I have flammability Impresence sitting in my stash with no way to use it. :c
Would it be more beneficial for the ascendancy to instead of going the Path of the duelist route, go up to Path of the witch and get elementalist instead? I could be wrong but getting the no reflect damage seems worth it.
"
Kubbychan wrote:
Now that Vorici is gone, what's the best way to colour the sockets in Starkonja? Brute forcing it with chromes will be rather expensive. I have flammability Impresence sitting in my stash with no way to use it. :c

You can find these recipes. I have some of them. Where? I have no idea. :D I don't remember when I picked them up.
Last edited by Lirhtim on Dec 9, 2018, 6:34:01 AM
"
You can find these recipes. I have some of them. Where? I have no idea. :D I don't remember when I picked them up.

So I either rely on RNG recipes to show up or RNG chromes :/
Hi, noob here. was wondering if you could give me some tips on leveling gear? I guess, what should I buy at level 1 until I can wear the Oro, belly, starkonja, etc...

I can't wait to try this build in the new betrayal league, thank you so much!
"
Hi, noob here. was wondering if you could give me some tips on leveling gear? I guess, what should I buy at level 1 until I can wear the Oro, belly, starkonja, etc...

I can't wait to try this build in the new betrayal league, thank you so much!

I'm not the OP but all I did was to buy a very cheap 5L asap and at lvl 51 I bought:

and moved my 5L to a simple chest armor that I imbued with greed essence:

So far the leveling is good. Smooth and the only thing I watched was my resistances. But enchanting some pieces of gear allowed me to fix this.
I can't wait to reach lvl67.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info