Updated

Please help me someone, my flame sentinels insta die on map
"
Mod3st wrote:
Please help me someone, my flame sentinels insta die on map

Hi there.

There can be many reasons. I took a look at your gear and your passive, I think the reason should be the lvl of the area where you are summoning the Spectres. Take into account that the larger the area where you acquired them, the lvl will be maintained in other areas, be it higher or lower. This will also depend on the level of your Desecrate gem.

Another reason may also be maps with the mod "Reflect # Elemental Damage", but they will not simply die, because you've already picked up the nodes from life leech to minions. The problem with these maps is to find a Vaal Totem, monsters that have auras of allies can not die, or a Divine Shrine in which the monsters can not take damage.
Hi thx for the Guide, its expensiv but great and much of fun.

I have a little Problem, i cant get all Auras because i have to less live. Which the Weapon -25 life, i cant cast 3 more Auras from my live. What make i wrong?
"
Hi thx for the Guide, its expensiv but great and much of fun.

I have a little Problem, i cant get all Auras because i have to less live. Which the Weapon -25 life, i cant cast 3 more Auras from my live. What make i wrong?

I took a look at your characters and did not see any characters similar to the build.

In any case, it can be for some reasons like:

The auras of life are 4. Haste, Grace and Discipline used on the Prism Guardian and Clarity + Blood Magic on the wand. The reason for using the higher mana auras in the shield is by drastically reducing the mana reserved.

Another reason still attached on the reservation issue is that you have not picked up all Reduced Mana Reserved nodes from Passive.

Clarity may also be causing this. Check the lvl of the gem, you do not need absurd mana regen to keep the skills running.
For Delve crafting there are some great results from cheap fossils:

Sourched Fossil for -9% fire Res to nearby enemies (about 8% increased DPS)
Bound Fossil for 5% reduce mana reserved (Leaves plenty of mana to raise zombie / cast Arc without The Vertex)
A Dense fossil can give a suffixlocal 25-50% Inc ES roll, and helps roll ES prefixs.

Bound Fossil for ~20-30% increased minion life (dropped some minion life from tree)
Dense fossil can also give Inc % ES from body armor

Bound Fossil for +1 Spectre
A Dense fossil can give a suffixlocal 25-50% Inc ES roll, and helps roll ES prefixs.

Can also try using a Shuddering Fossil for a MS roll, given the price (80C), should also use a Sanctified Fossil (lucky numeric rolls) in a 4 socket Resonator

Prismatic Fossil can give 20-30 reduce elemental ailment duration, goes nicely with Pathonaon

Bound fossils on normal jewels usually gives Minion Increased Attack and Cast speed
Dense fossils regularly gives 5% increased defenses and/or 0.3% ES regen

I tried crafting Abyss Eyes but too many mods can roll, it is much easier to use normal jewels with fossils

Gloves
Bound can give Inc minion damage, probably better to just Master Craft Inc minion damage.

Rings
Bound can give Inc minion speed. Might be nice QOL, rather use fossils on any of the above items first.
Dense can give Inc ES from body armor. As Shav's is not that high ES, I think its preferable to use fossils on any of the above items first.

Rings and gloves remain best place for attributes, flat ES or resistances.

Perfect fossils allow you to roll up to 30% quality on items before crafting.
Enchanted fossils allow you to roll enchants on items before crafting (nice for boots as there are not too many rolls)

--

Cannibal Fire-Eaters (from humanoid map mod) use same links as Solar Guards (just never use slower projectiles with Fire-Eaters) and work really well in Deeper Delves and t14+ maps -> POB puts each one at ~400k DPS with pierce instead of GMP (550k with vaal haste). https://pastebin.com/FjSes1sF
I use two Solar Guards and two Cannibal Fire-Eaters t13+ maps.

Last edited by Memnoch_the_Devil on Oct 2, 2018, 6:36:43 AM
In your videos, you have some insane shield regen. i cant get even half of that without vaal discipline. How do you reach that?
"
peereiro wrote:
In your videos, you have some insane shield regen. i cant get even half of that without vaal discipline. How do you reach that?

Hi there.

I checked your gear and your Passive Tree, I saw that you already have a Watcher's Eye with regen, but on the other hand you did not get the Energy Shield points in the center of the Tree and near the Unnatural Calm point, more ES = More Regen.

As for your Gear you have not equipped a Presence of Chayula that drastically increases the amount of ES and also different, I am using an item with new possibility for summoners made with fossils. A rare boot with +1 Spectre.

Great, thanks for the fast reply. I’m gonna buy presence tommorow. And craft some juicy boots :)

Is the low amount of ES (5.4 k at the moment) the reason why i get one-shot sometimes? Especially in delves...
"
peereiro wrote:
Great, thanks for the fast reply. I’m gonna buy presence tommorow. And craft some juicy boots :)

Is the low amount of ES (5.4 k at the moment) the reason why i get one-shot sometimes? Especially in delves...

Good luck with the amulet I hope you find a good price. As for the boots, I'm not a fan of random things like craft for example, so I prefer to buy things ready, even 6 links. Anyway, good luck with the craft if you try.

As for the amount of ES and one shot on Delve, do not worry, I'm currently with 9.3k ES and I die instantly for monsters on Delve. Especially for this little dragon that casts a skill that looks like super sonic waves, when I think of using Vaal Discipline the only options are to revive. Delve is not a place for leveling, PoE is a very unstable game, even more so with Delve, you can simply die for anything.

Just try to stay on the move, never stand still and always try to keep your Flask with Freeze immunity active since there are so many monsters you will have flask cartoons all the time.
What curse do you drop to get a movement skill? Flammability or Projectile Weakness?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info