Updated

Why are you always in the form of a ghost-how to achieve this?
Do you have an updated skill tree for 3.4?
"
Na_Ponaroshky wrote:
Why are you always in the form of a ghost-how to achieve this?

Thanks to the mod: Phasing, some say it looks more like an alien. In the league Std is because of Watcher's Eye, which has the mod: Phasing while affected by Haste. In league Delve I get Phasing after Quartz Flask.

"
D3VIL236 wrote:
Do you have an updated skill tree for 3.4?

PoB is already updated. I just do not update the leveling but the Passives are still very similar, just compare with the PoB.
Are the guardians of the cold weaker than your fire guards?
Finally time to replace Bones of Ullr! Why do you still have them on your char in Delve?
Hi.

I like your build so far, but might be i'm missing something (I'm pretty new player): How to use Vitality with less than 58 Strenght?
cool build!!!
"
Na_Ponaroshky wrote:
Are the guardians of the cold weaker than your fire guards?

Yes. Firebaal has more damage. I already did a test with them, and besides the damage I did not like Ice Spear being loops of 4 places at the same time with 5 projectiles each, I had the impression that I would be blind if I continued with it. Perhaps a single plus point is that it would be safer, since the Frost Sentinels use a Cold skill and this way has a chance to inflict Freeze and Chill.

"
Starbuckz42 wrote:
Finally time to replace Bones of Ullr! Why do you still have them on your char in Delve?

When I learned that it would be possible to have +1 Spectre in a rare boot I was also very excited. But then I stopped to think, and I'll continue with Bones of Ullr. Wonder why I think of continuing to use Bones of Ullr? Follow me:

Yes. The first thing I thought of was probably the same as you thought. Energy Shield and Movement Speed. I do not know about you but I dont have the balls to corrupt a boot with Hight Tier of ES and also from Mov Speed. And even if you do not have it, imagine how difficult it would be to find one like that, and also can imagine the price? Honestly, depending on the craft I think it would have the potential to be even a mirror boot.

But anyway, just to explain the main reason. Bones of Ullr is a unique boot. That way the mods on it are the same. Which makes it easy to get +2 level of Socketed Aura Gems.
Concluding: We already have maximum resistance (including to support map with Elemental Weakness and even Curse Reflection of Uber Atziri). It would be great to have more Movement Speed, if I could get one with Hight ES but 20% inc. movement speed I do not think I would change unless the value was really too cheap. Above all I prefer +1 of All Res.

"
Alayron wrote:
Hi.

I like your build so far, but might be i'm missing something (I'm pretty new player): How to use Vitality with less than 58 Strenght?

You're probably looking at Str base from Passive Tree. The rest not only of Str but also of Dex is acquired through items and Jewels equipped in the character.

"
DAINCEPUTNOU wrote:
cool build!!!

Thank you!
I loved playing an auramancer a few seasons ago, but holy crap it's SO expensive! I'm on a melee skeleton build currently, and considered making an auramancer as I've been doing pretty well this league and have a few hundred chaos in cash form alone, but I don't think I could even get a decent foothold on an auramancer again with only that much O_o

Last time I did it, I did it as a league starter and just died a LOT until I could afford a 5L Shavronne. I can buy a 5L outright now, but I'm not sure how viable it would be without the necklace as well.

What are your thoughts? How do you afford this build so early in the league?
Last edited by Balerion_ on Sep 11, 2018, 7:04:43 PM
"
Balerion_ wrote:
I loved playing an auramancer a few seasons ago, but holy crap it's SO expensive! I'm on a melee skeleton build currently, and considered making an auramancer as I've been doing pretty well this league and have a few hundred chaos in cash form alone, but I don't think I could even get a decent foothold on an auramancer again with only that much O_o

Last time I did it, I did it as a league starter and just died a LOT until I could afford a 5L Shavronne. I can buy a 5L outright now, but I'm not sure how viable it would be without the necklace as well.

What are your thoughts? How do you afford this build so early in the league?

I disagree with you. Even because currency ing depends on how much you play, and clear, what you do in that time you are playing. On the third day of the league Delve I already had the rare gear that I posted in the guide (except Shavronne's, it was only 5 links). I just needed to buy Presence of Chayula and Watcher's Eye. After getting the amulet and jewelry I focused on making currency to buy Shavronne's 6 links.

The rare gear I only did a single change that was the belt. The rest of the rare gear were bought for only chaos. So you have an idea the gloves was the most expensive, 30 chaos.

As I said in the guide, the Presence of Chayula is not necessarily mandatory, but let's face it, it's literally the best low-life item that GGG has ever introduced into the game.

So if you want a huge amount of ES and do not worry about Stun, which in my opinion for sure should be one of the reasons that players die most in the game, buy the amulet, after it worries with Watcher's Eye and finally Shavronne's Wrappings 6 Links.

I do not remember when I bought The Amulet but I think it was three days ago, I paid 5 Ex. I Buy the Shavs for 7.5 Ex Yesterday (September 10, 2018).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info