Updated

"
DTBA wrote:
I am really looking forward to some nice crafting mods for us :)

Make for me too my son
Hello, im trying to follow your leveling but the skill tree its outdated.
Plus I noticed that from 40~60 you reseted like 6-8 points at tree too.

I can't find Herd of Flock node, I tried use the search and it doesn't show.

I used to play with skells, but this aura+spirit build getting me lost like hell lol.
"
drk_orochi wrote:
Hello, im trying to follow your leveling but the skill tree its outdated.
Plus I noticed that from 40~60 you reseted like 6-8 points at tree too.

I can't find Herd of Flock node, I tried use the search and it doesn't show.

I used to play with skells, but this aura+spirit build getting me lost like hell lol.

Passives Updated.

Yes. The life points have been reset. The next to the beginning of the Witch passive tree and those that were used to connect to Death Attunement to +1 Spectre as fast as possible during leveling.

Herd of Flock no longer exist. In addition to changing the passive data, its name has also changed. The point that refers to him now is called: Spiritual Command. The only one that has not been changed is its location, it remains in the same place.

Welcome to the gameplay where you do not have to worry about casting skeletons constantly, enjoy your permanent Spectres.
If I can cap my resists with just using Purity of Elements, wouldn't that be better and then use Anger + generosity instead of the other 2 purities?

Besides this question, I am loving this build. Just turned level 80 and I can run all my auras, Purity of Elements, Haste, Grace, Generosity+Anger, Vitality, Discipline and Clarity. This build is kind of exactly what I wanted. Something between an Aurabot but also being able to solo properly. This build feels exactly like that.
Last edited by Wallwalker22 on Jan 2, 2019, 6:37:13 PM
what for low life?
"
Wallwalker22 wrote:
If I can cap my resists with just using Purity of Elements, wouldn't that be better and then use Anger + generosity instead of the other 2 purities?

Besides this question, I am loving this build. Just turned level 80 and I can run all my auras, Purity of Elements, Haste, Grace, Generosity+Anger, Vitality, Discipline and Clarity. This build is kind of exactly what I wanted. Something between an Aurabot but also being able to solo properly. This build feels exactly like that.

Hi there.

That choice may be personal. I would still choose the 3 Puritys. But being with them cap I see no problem in increasing the damage if you prefer. The difficult thing is going to be getting 3 red and 1 blue in the boot. Depending on what base it is, I recommend trying the 3 reds on the Crafting Bench.

Glad you liked the build. I'm not playing this league. Hopefully I'll find time for the next one. Comments like yours is what make me keep the guide up for players who choose the side of necromancers to have fun in the game. It's definitely a unique gameplay style.

"
Bleak96 wrote:
what for low life?

I did not understand your question right. But I will answer what I think is the possible answer.

If you are asking: why Low Life? The reason is to be able to use the total of 8 auras. 4 auras in life and 4 auras in mana. This is possible thanks to the Prism Guardian, which activates the gems allocated on it in the life. Thanks to the mod regarding the gem Blood Magic.
How do u have 4 spectres? from weapon u get a +1 , but from where is the 4rth?
I recently switched from SG to Flame Sentinels since I got bored of them and would like to know if their built in fork is preferable to piercing or not?
I'm running blasphemy projectile weakness so their projectiles usually pierce enemies which means fork won't apply.
If fork is better than pierce I'd switch over to flammability instead so I wanted to know if anyone knows which of the 2 is preferable.

Also do flame sentinels really need GMP for mapping or is LMP enough?
Last edited by blingi on Jan 20, 2019, 12:25:13 PM
"
domato56 wrote:
How do u have 4 spectres? from weapon u get a +1 , but from where is the 4rth?

+1 Gem: Raise Spectre
+1 Wand: Midnight Bargain
+1 Boots: Rare Boots or Bones of Ullr
+1 Passive Tree: Death Attunement

"
blingi wrote:
I recently switched from SG to Flame Sentinels since I got bored of them and would like to know if their built in fork is preferable to piercing or not?
I'm running blasphemy projectile weakness so their projectiles usually pierce enemies which means fork won't apply.
If fork is better than pierce I'd switch over to flammability instead so I wanted to know if anyone knows which of the 2 is preferable.

Also do flame sentinels really need GMP for mapping or is LMP enough?

Fork comparison is minimal even when you are mapping. The monsters will simply die, and most of the time you will not have time to cast the Curse.

I do not think it's worth using Blasphemy, you lose more than you win. In addition to having to draw an aura (from what I saw you took Purity of Lightning) you also lose 1 curse and the only advantage that exists in blasphemy is that you do not need to cast some skill to apply curse. Which makes it unusable in Bosses taking into account that when you move too far from them the curse on the monsters are disabled.

But if you still prefer to play with Blasphemy, keep Projectile Weakness, fast clear will be better on maps.

GMP and LMP. The answer is similar to your question about which curse to use. Clear speed is insane and incomparable with GMP. There are only 2 more projectiles but multiply by 4, and in total there will be 8 more projectiles if the Spectres are linked with GMP.

no mobility ... :D ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info