The Sin and Innocence Microtransactions Are Now Available in Store

"
ELEKTROLL wrote:
So the #1 complaint from new players and increasingly older players as well with the Tencent buyout are the incredibly, almost insultingly overpriced cosmetics, and you think releasing 64€ wings to go with your 84€ armour set is a good idea?

We're expecting LOWER prices with the Tencent takeover. You had your "small indie studio needs support" time. You're the big boys now. I'm not paying the current prices any longer.

Exactly this...I am not a supporter anymore...I am a customer. And as a customer I have to say...your value for money ratio sucks!
I remember the times when GGG would discount the MTX box items after they were added into the games.
As prices go up, the discounts go away and desire to purchase more fades.
IGN: Ahuizotl
Combined armor is officially highest price of any game in steam. I hope tencent will make mtx available for all people not top 1% only.

For whales:
KEEP SUPPORTER PACKS EXCLUSIVE AND EXPENSIVE.
ONLY SUPPORTER PACK includes everything: amulet apparition, wings AND cloak.
Full armor set and 2hand weapon or 1hand+shield.
2pets and PORTAL.
Yes keep them expensive but include all.

For us:
Release normal mtx for masses for normal prices.
Can sometimes have cloak, sometimes only wings, can have pet or sometimes portal at an affordable price!
Poe 2.0 new trailers when?
Last edited by webas on Jun 25, 2018, 7:14:25 AM
"
DoEFotGS wrote:
They be with discount in nearest future?

From what I've seen, whenever new MTX comes to the store it's not included in the next sale but when the second one comes around it'll be discounted, which is why all the new skill MTX that were released this league weren't a part of the skill sale that went on this weekend.

They have a rough schedule of what categories are on sale. For example, if you want armor pieces, it wont be discounted during the next armor sale but it will during the armor sale after that and every sale following. The only things that don't get added to the store are any of the MTX associated with supporter packs or challenges.
Last edited by BrownTown86 on Jun 25, 2018, 7:57:25 AM
This is so expensive to buy in Brazil, its ridiculous.
its very good
I don't think GGG wants that everyone runs around with nice looking sets/wings so they have a high price tag to create artificial scarcity.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
GGG is greedy as fuck right now. What is this????
Last edited by MiguelFg on Jun 25, 2018, 8:57:35 AM
so u want 1/8 my sallary for wings Oo no thx i am epic disapoint .............
840 points for a combine armour !!!?!?!?!?

Are you flippin kiddin Tencen/GGG

640 points for wings ?

WTF??

the micro transaction are not very micro already, but this is just pure greed.
YES I support the game, NO I don't agree with many GGG decisions

Lab still sucks balls.

I miss Zana already.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info