The Sin and Innocence Microtransactions Are Now Available in Store

"
vio wrote:
alternatively, ggg could make cheap and char bound mtx or charge players a monthly 15$ subscription.

'Character bound' in terms of temporal leagues?
Limited time MTX, because of subscription?

Are you serious?

How about just hightly drop the cost and allow MANY people too buy that they want and do that not for cost of AAA game? For a SINGLE 'micro' transaction.
E = mc^(OMG)/wtf
Nice, only 64$ for a pair of ingame wings...

Sorry, but this is getting nuts, I will not support this.
We could understand the prices back when GGG was a "small indie game company" and needed a lot of funding but right now, they're no longer a "small indie game company." Please lower the prices accordingly. More people would buy MTX if prices were cheaper (much cheaper).
GARBAGE PRICES - TAKE THE SALE PRICES AND MAKE ANOTHER SALE ON TOP THEM AND PROBABLY ANOTHER SALE ON THAT SALE AND MAYBE YOU WILL HAVE A REAL PRICE FOR MICRO AFTER SPENDING HUNDREDS I WILL NOT SPEND ANYMORE UNTIL AN ENTIRE OVERHAUL OF MICRO MARKET
Full Sin Innocence combined set showcase in-game:

https://imgur.com/a/eDp49Wb
I have three phones, Blizzard. Three f***ing phones.
"
DoEFotGS wrote:

How about just hightly drop the cost and allow MANY people too buy that they want and do that not for cost of AAA game? For a SINGLE 'micro' transaction.

the old argument of "1 million from a single player is more than 1 dollar from a million players", is it still valid?

will uncle tencent sponsor a chinese call center for the millions of additional customers wanting to exchange their real price mtx for the regular reduced one?

age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Nice looking stuff but Holy god. Prices on stuff is crazy high. Way to gouge everyone. I will save my pts for when those prices become reasonable.
Guy, I love your game, I have already spent 500$ to support you. I don't mind spending more money but these prices make feel like a fool for doing so rather than good for supporting the game. people should at least get a permanent discount proportional to the total amount of money that they have spent. This is nutz...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info