The Sin and Innocence Microtransactions Are Now Available in Store

Now I can finally get the other pair of Wings I didn´t get in my Box.
I want to support GGG but enough is enough, these prices are outrageous. I think I'm done with POE for the time being.
lol nice tencent prices
Lab is a chore

Delve / Harbinger / Incursion / Delirium best leagues.
And the answer to the pissed community from GGG is........... exactly, absolute silence. GG.
This might sound petty, but the YouTube spam probably stopped me from buying a supporter pack.

As I’ve suggested, maybe don’t change the settings for the videos about individual pieces of armour sets. I can’t imagine those videos being particularly popular, and the volume of them really contributes to the “wow I regret subscribing to GGG on YouTube” sentiment.

I wouldn’t mind as much, but I can distinctly remember this happening before. You said sorry, that you didn’t know it’d spam our subscriptions page, and it wouldn’t happen again.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
Last edited by Sarno on Jun 26, 2018, 11:54:53 PM
"
gandhar0 wrote:
I don't think GGG wants that everyone runs around with nice looking sets/wings so they have a high price tag to create artificial scarcity.

How long ago you was in any game town?
E = mc^(OMG)/wtf
"
DoEFotGS wrote:
"
gandhar0 wrote:
I don't think GGG wants that everyone runs around with nice looking sets/wings so they have a high price tag to create artificial scarcity.

How long ago you was in any game town?

Yeah, there are some guys (probably yourself as well) which buy the expensive sets anyways.
But the logic is to keep the sets rare with the high prices.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
Haven´t been here or played as long as many of the other players here. But when actually having a look at these prices, they are quite a bit the same as prices always have been. As far as I can see.

Why people saying that the Armour Sets and Wings are so overpriced? Been having a look at those and many other Sets, and can say that the price(s) is overall pretty much the same as everything else really. And as it has always been.

As far as the prices for (as some calls it) Sinnocence, the price is just plainly doubled. It doesn´t cost you more to buy a Sinnocence Set then it is to buy an individual Innocence or Sin item.

So, does this mean that it is cheaper to buy Mystery Boxes then it is to buy individual Items. No, most certainly not.
And when it all comes to all. People is gonna buy these sets, no matter what. I will be buying the Innocence Wings, so I will be able to combine them with my Sin Wings. I may wait for the Sale, but I WILL buy them. No doubt about that.
that scarcity argument is a valid one. people want to look good ingame but can't value that you have these mtx forever and global which is naturally included in the price.

alternatively, ggg could make cheap and char bound mtx or charge players a monthly 15$ subscription.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
The combined set looking great!
I have three phones, Blizzard. Three f***ing phones.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info