The Sin and Innocence Microtransactions Are Now Available in Store

Multiple accounts that have 5 or more supporter packs saying it's gotten too crazy.

Where are the Chinabot arguments of deadbeat players complaining now?

I don't see you as an independent studio with Tencent. If you're going to have the backing of a big
company then price accordingly, or at least put the work in to optimize all these mtx.

I never buy micro-transactions but I did here because the game was amazing and the devs didn't have anyone to answer to. Now? Well.
Last edited by Khako on Jun 25, 2018, 1:04:26 PM
"
What about a Sinnocence longsword?

This times 9001!! Please this.
Pricing reached a new level. Sad to see so much greed. :(
Let's explore new playstyles - Play it your own way, not just like the others.
Quality management is one of the most underrated success factors in every business...
so there is no discount on individual pieces like there have been in the past right after the mystery boxes hit the store?
Awesome! I can finally get the Innocence Cloak.
Definitely, i will not buy anything with this prices, and i have one of the wings :\
"
These Sin Character Effect is missleading. I have one and is not what the video show.

https://imgur.com/a/BAiGFKd

Thank you for that TheMotherFucker. That's the only thing I wanted to buy from this pack release.

I have to agree with all the people complaining about the MTX prices. I got most of the things from about $150 of boxes except for the body armours and I only got 1 pair of wings. To finish my sets without a discount would be $73 for Sin (body,boots,wings,footprints), $57 for Innocence (body,wings), and $66 for Sinnocence (body,footprints). Frankly, I don't intend to finish any of the sets even with a discount. It would cost about as much to actually finish these sets than the boxes themselves cost me (~$150 for boxes compared to $196 for full price of finishing sets or ~$156 at a 20% discount).

Edit: USD btw
Last edited by Nuhauskis on Jun 25, 2018, 6:49:55 PM
One more reply showing disappointment regarding MTX prices. Hopefully PoE will be around until Diablo 4 releases. And If D4 sucks, which is more likely than not at this point, there's always the ultra-ethical Warframe. Not my favorite genre, but I always feel good supporting DE.

The reasoning for expensive MTXs in PoE was always "Small Indie Game Studio" Now that it's not the case (and hasn't been for some time) I'd REALLY like to hear the justification for this pricing. I'd like to say it's not greed, but I think that's a fantasy as grand as PoE itself.
Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit amphetamines. Do you like gladiator movies?
if GGG doesn't give a crap/response/make a statement about the prices of MTX it's because people are buying them at the current rates.

People need to understand the power of money, stop throwing blindly money at them and they might eventually look back and realize they fucked up.

or maybe no, but anyway, this prices are ridiculous and even if you make big bucks, there are far better ways to waste money (or donate) than paying $86 for a mtx...
lmao these prices are just insane, what a joke. I can almost guarantee they'd make more money if they cut all the prices in half or more. Go look at other f2p games that rake in the cash, fortnite, dota 2, league. All their mtx are very cheap. Fortnite $9 season pass with $5-20 cosmetics, dota 2 $10 season pass with $2 treasure sets etc...

GGG needs a reality check. Wish these moron whales would stop rewarding their greediness. I know I'd buy a bunch more stuff if these prices weren't bonkers.

Cheaper prices= more players making more purchases. Over time their small purchases will start adding up more and more to being worth more than 1 big one. It's really not that complicated. Prices were absurdly high at the start of this game because it was a small community and the devs needed funding. Now there's a big enough player base that the prices don't need to be so ridiculous.
Last edited by dylan33 on Jun 25, 2018, 6:58:34 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info