The Sin and Innocence Microtransactions Are Now Available in Store

I am happy to see these come out. I like that you decided to have the option of buying combine-able items as a single set. A lot of people wouldn't know you can combine without being told. Also, it's nice not having to scour the internet looking for pictures or videos of such items. I hope you will consider retro-actively doing the same for previous combine-able items.

Still hoping to see a Molten Strike MTX soon. If still looking for ideas on what to do, I previously suggested in another MTX thread that you consider basing it on the Malachai Portal effect. It would go great with the Malachai armour set.

Also, while I have you here, have you thought about allowing the Kraken Shield skin MTX to be usable with claw weapons? I noticed that the claw skin choices are somewhat slim and the length of the kraken claw skin seems to be about the same as the standard claw weapon appearance. I would find it most amusing to be able to have two claw arms. I cannot speak for others but it would surely encourage me to buy a second skin with such versatility.

Oh, and I almost forgot but along with the Molten Stike MTX, the MTX I am most waiting for is the golem skin based on the 3-legged clockwork looking creatures that you first use in act 9 in The Refinery area. Later used as invasion type creatures on Shaper influenced maps. I hope you will make it usable with any summon golem skills as that will increase it's use and people's desire for using it. As a side note to that, I wouldn't mind seeing the Infernal Flame Golem and Arctic Ice Golem skins expanded to be usable with other golem skills. Just a color change would be needed, well, along with making the animations to go along with the skills used.
I love this game.. and having spent easily like $300 on it already, I just cannot bring myself to spend any more. The prices are absolutely insane. $32 for 1 pair of wings is ludicrous.

For a few extra dollars, I could buy a brand new, fully released game. I get that it's F2P and you need funding from somewhere, but wouldn't making prices more realistic for casual players, be more beneficial? Surely that would drive up sales? I have the luxury of a reasonable budget to spend on games, but I just cannot justify spending this.
Last edited by ZachOK on Jun 25, 2018, 2:39:59 AM
Good job!It's been a long time since my sinnocence wing complete~!
way too expensive ggg needs to work on the prices asap
The gouging is real.

Again thats a huge pass, make the price acceptable and i'll buy them, but i'm not an idiot so won't be supporting overpriced MTX.

If you can't handle the truth, just delete the forum post - Precious Flower
So the #1 complaint from new players and increasingly older players as well with the Tencent buyout are the incredibly, almost insultingly overpriced cosmetics, and you think releasing 64€ wings to go with your 84€ armour set is a good idea?

We're expecting LOWER prices with the Tencent takeover. You had your "small indie studio needs support" time. You're the big boys now. I'm not paying the current prices any longer.
Tencent is really playing in your hands, right? These prices are a NO GO. You've become really greedy GGG - oh wait. You aren't GGG anymore, now you are Tencent. I am very disappointed in you. And I bet I am not the only one.
Even though I opened substantial amount of boxes I yet need shitload of mony to buy missing parts (like 4x armor sets). And ya tell thats a free gaem)
Finally! And now I have to wait another 4 weeks for the sale. *_*

Is it still possible to combine the MTX? I already have a part of a combination and would like to buy only the other one.
"Poor fish-wife."
"Oops, clumsy me!"
Last edited by Maiky_x3 on Jun 25, 2018, 4:00:43 AM
"
Sittichsex wrote:
Tencent is really playing in your hands, right? These prices are a NO GO. You've become really greedy GGG - oh wait. You aren't GGG anymore, now you are Tencent. I am very disappointed in you. And I bet I am not the only one.

The prices have always been the same. And that the combined stuff cost twice was clear because it is 2 MTX in one.
GGG can only be accused of failing to provide the combined MTX with the unit price.
They just don't understand that cheaper prices encourage more to buy. Especially for people who can't spend their money on games all the time. You also have to be able to live on something besides the fun.
"Poor fish-wife."
"Oops, clumsy me!"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info