13c for a t14 map in a dead league

I got maps on maps rn. I've been selling maps and selling the sextants. What game are you playing op
Meta = cattle

-ty men
Ahh, the atlas bonus objective percentage thing is vaguely worded. I took the optimistic interpretation. Thanks for the clarification.
I'm embarrassed for you OP, if u cant sustain maps this league then you need to rethink your game cause this is the easiest one by far. With a temple every 10 maps or so u really shouldn't be struggling to sustain maps.
#StandardLivesMatter
I concur with the people replying and confirming that map sustain is a cake walk. Easiest time I had since Harbinger.

I love people like OP who can't manage however. I have been making huge amounts of currency from map selling the last few days. It's annoying however as you have to go in and out of maps all the time but I have an SSD so it's fast.

I also had a few guys asking me if I have more so I sold map packs of 35+ for 200 chaos or more. And that was yellow maps mostly and a few T11's. I charge more for the convenience of them getting them all in one go.

Around 550 of those were just yesterday. Got an ex or 2 as well from map pack trades.
"Never argue with an idiot. They will take you down to their level and beat you trough experience."
"should be 5c"???????????

I love this, hilarious.

Shoulda woulda coulda - market going to dictate prices, not your heart's desire. Manipulated or otherwise. This is the game design GGG propagates and supports so get used to it!
Last edited by Slaanesh69 on Jun 25, 2018, 10:51:37 AM
Still a valid point since you fuckers are swimming in thousands upon thousands of maps. Then there's no reason for a demand to exist unless it's a streamer fuckboi making bulk orders but all you asshats ever want to do is profit. That's not solely directed to the people who replied but the community as a whole.
Last edited by HappyRogue on Jun 25, 2018, 11:23:40 AM
"
HappyRogue wrote:
Still a valid point since you fuckers are swimming in thousands upon thousands of maps. Then there's no reason for a demand to exist unless it's a streamer fuckboi making bulk orders but all you asshats ever want to do is profit. That's not solely directed to the people who replied but the community as a whole.

This isnt communism mate.

If you suck at the game, you suck at the game.
However your reaction is not trying to improve, but to insult better players and call them filthy capitalists profiting of the poor - which is wrong.

Its better and more successful players selling their stuff to worse players, who cant manage to build a healthy map pool on their own.
Thats not unfair, thats how it should be.
Knowledge, experience and effort should be profitable whereas incompetence should be punished.

Improve or pay
"
Slaanesh69 wrote:

I love this, hilarious.

Yes, hilarious, but if you follow the logic of the poelitist responders here, the ones saying that maps are "dropping like candy" and then this temple, which seems to be some kind of map-squirting machine. I mean, maps are just all over the place...

If you follow that logic: maps should indeed be CHEAP, like 5C!

But they are not!
They're as expensive as always.
Anyone care to explain?
"
bablo wrote:
"
Slaanesh69 wrote:

I love this, hilarious.

Yes, hilarious, but if you follow the logic of the poelitist responders here, the ones saying that maps are "dropping like candy" and then this temple, which seems to be some kind of map-squirting machine. I mean, maps are just all over the place...

If you follow that logic: maps should indeed be CHEAP, like 5C!

But they are not!
They're as expensive as always.
Anyone care to explain?

Maps are pretty cheap unless you're looking for the most popular and highest tiers.
Best way for the poorer citizen is to buy the garbage layouts cheap and run tons of them to build a map pool.
If you have problems sustaining red maps then something is SERIOUSLY wrong. As long as you're doing incursions in level 79-83 zones and you get that 83 temple, it will spoon-feed you guardian maps. It's the easiest money I've ever made in a league. Even just killing the minions will often get you 3-4 guardian maps. That doesn't include the map room or the item room (which also has dusty charts).

Once again, the standard advice applies. Do all the white / yellow maps first for extra sextants + higher tier map drops. Chisel, alc and vaal. Use Atziri frags for extra item quantity. Zana is your friend.
Last edited by Ixoziel on Jun 25, 2018, 5:44:23 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info