13c for a t14 map in a dead league

This league sucks dude, maps should be 5c a piece.
Last bumped on Jun 28, 2018, 3:56:29 PM
I havent ever fight shaper, only guardians. Its too expensive for plebs to even try.. Elder? Yeah thats much more accesible.

And alva is best case scenario - anytime you want, you can get to the temple.
Map drops - yeah its tough.
Poe 2.0 new trailers when?
Yeah. The only maps are raining are t6-t8.
Easy to sustain.

Thats all usable atlas.

But anyways all doing t3 burial chambers, so nobody cares actually.
It's fucking embarrassing if you can't sustain maps this league like straight up.

Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
It's fucking embarrassing if you can't sustain maps this league like straight up.

I agree, but I’m pretty sure a lot of people are behind me yet, not to mention how far they are behind you. Generating a map pool keeps the boards anxty for a month every league.
“Dead league” is dead last in the list of phrases I would use to describe incursion.
"

++++++++++++++

The only thing I'm not sustaining is Chisel, which is just fine. Everything else is gifted to us this league LOL

League doesn't feel dead, seems just fine though. Still have tons of friends playing.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Temple is pooping red maps. Git gud.
Ok i'm astonished by these comments, specialy in a league where getting maps and progressing has never been that fast and easy.

Would you guys explain how you start your atlas, how you are rolling maps, what else you are doing to get maps ( in both SSF and trade leagues ) this way we might be able to help you ?

I know the map system can be missleading and not every part of it are user friendly, can be of course improved but still ...

Hf :)
Last edited by Heli0nix on Jun 23, 2018, 5:21:18 PM
Ok, I know this is getting a little off the original topic, but I'll explain my situation with mapping.

First, I am very new to the game. Been playing about 3 weeks. Level 82 is my highest character. I would say I "sustain" t6 maps, and once or twice a day I get to run a t7 or t8 map. I fill in every new map for bonus objective, and I'm at 52% on the atlas. I run them at rare, not really trying for Pack Size, although they are usually over 20%.

I don't want to use trading, because that will ruin the joy of finding good drops. I know this drastically slows the pace of advancement (still working towards that 5 link on a semi-decent body armor :))

I'm actually not saying mapping is bad. I'm still enjoying it. But the pace has slowed quite a bit, and my son recently quit the game for this reason.

One of my problems is that I don't have much luck with incursions. For a temple run, I usually have opened only a couple doors, upgraded maybe 3 rooms, never killed omnitech. I'm running a DS juggernaut. The incursions simply expire before I get very far. So incursions aren't a reliable source of maps.

So my situation at being stuck at t6 is easily explainable by my lack of experience and lack of trading. And the game is still great fun. But I wouldn't mind if advancing up the tiers in maps were a bit easier.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info