[3.4] KissMeQuick's MF Power Siphon & Currency Guide | 100% IIQ 50% IIR | 70% IIQ up to T17 | Budget

"
subarashi wrote:
Starting to leveling a witch using this build.
Could someone tell me if its decent speed/clear wise at tier 3 burial chambers, since thats what I am aiming to do.

yes it clears pretty fast, im doing courthouse and ivory tower myself, i might switch to bc in the future, or any other smaller map because i rather do more delves than maps.
Leveling this as power syphon since like lvl 35 with a tabula, works amazingly well and at least as good as any bow skill.

A question: what would you use for 6th support gem?
Pretty cool build, Thanks again for such fun.

Important point for everybody:

HP POOL IS VERY LOW IF YOU DON'T USE ALL YOUR JEWELS WITH FLAT HP¨.

Except that, clear spead is very good (not as deadeye windripper) movement speed 200+ depending on your pots rolls and uniques bonuses, solo target is a bit of a problem for me right now as it takes some times, but if you re smart you will kill everything with a high pool without dying.

I don't know if the sentai is mendatory as the 8% might not bring much here. until you re up to 54% mf it's ok (treshold for usefulness if i remember well.)

Thanks again and i m waiting for the next one !
Hey about thieft torment i just wanna ask why? its isn't better pick 2 ventor gamble with min. (one) 17% res,8% quantity which gives with both 34% res and 16%quantity , hp rarity/quantity res. i can be expensive with good positive rolls but...

"
Wind9607 wrote:
Hey about thieft torment i just wanna ask why? its isn't better pick 2 ventor gamble with min. (one) 17% res,8% quantity which gives with both 34% res and 16%quantity , hp rarity/quantity res. i can be expensive with good positive rolls but...

Obviously because thief's torment gives immense instant leech.
"
balkeep wrote:
"
Wind9607 wrote:

Meh i think we can live without it , i know its can give a lot 4 targets from pierce x8 projectiles
"
Wind9607 wrote:
"
balkeep wrote:
"
Wind9607 wrote:

Meh i think we can live without it , i know its can give a lot 4 targets from pierce x8 projectiles

If you farm Burials then sure you can use it but otherwise I'd suggest Torment.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
Hello !

I've been enjoying this build so far, Power Siphon is really funnier than I expected !

I still have a little problem though; there is A LOT of different versions of your Skill Trees in your post and it's hard to tell when you're talking about the leveling with the bow, or the mapping as wand, or something else.

Between the trees in the POB & SKILL TREE section and the trees in the LEVELING & PROGRESSION TO MAPS section which are kinda all quite different; I'm very confused..

Could you give us a definitive version of "the perfect end-game skill tree" that you would have wanted to reach?

Also, I can see your character KissMeQuack still exists in the armory, so maybe taking this one skill tree from the webpage would work as the definitive one you kept?

Thank you :)
Hello!I need advice.What should I upgrade first.Can't normally kill bosses.too long fights or getting a "oneshot"(3358HP,509ES)
My gear:

And what maps I should mf to get currency.
P.S. - Can't get all resistances 95% because of crafted roll on belt.More cold resistance than need on 1%.And i cant remove it.
Thanks for the build, I do not like MF, but the build turned out to be quite interesting
Last edited by Zucsine on Sep 18, 2018, 5:35:42 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info