[3.4] KissMeQuick's MF Power Siphon & Currency Guide | 100% IIQ 50% IIR | 70% IIQ up to T17 | Budget

I am enjoying the build so far.
But why don't you use Queen of the Forest? I think it's faster.
i have problem boss kills. i cant live than +8 maps. Very funny build but i need help for boss kills.
I swapped an inpulsa in for Shroud of the Lightless and it feels so much better for clearing.
Hello, so I can't run haste until I complete uber lab? and also my faster casting isn't working with phase run :O
Last edited by UnluckyGoose on Sep 20, 2018, 4:14:50 AM
"
La_D wrote:
I am enjoying the build so far.
But why don't you use Queen of the Forest? I think it's faster.

Nope, it doesn't change anything in speed.

"
Clansman77 wrote:
i have problem boss kills. i cant live than +8 maps. Very funny build but i need help for boss kills.

You're probably not in melee range

"
z0ne wrote:
I swapped an inpulsa in for Shroud of the Lightless and it feels so much better for clearing.

Doesn't sound like a welcome change to me : >
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
"
ChildPredator wrote:
Hello, so I can't run haste until I complete uber lab? and also my faster casting isn't working with phase run :O

Yeah, I should change that part because Phase Run is not instant : >
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:

"
z0ne wrote:

Doesn't sound like a welcome change to me : >

I guess you'd have to try it out yourself to know.

Inpulsa + Beacon of Ruin is really good though, nearly every elementalist build uses inpulsa because of this synergy. Before you disregard it, I think you should give it a try in a map and see the difference. Obviously if you want a more well rounded character go with Shroud of the Lightless since it gives more damage and more life but if you are going for clearing (i.e. MF doing t3 burial chambers etc) I think inpulsa is better IMO. But again try it out before you judge weather it's a viable alternative.
Last edited by z0ne on Sep 20, 2018, 1:17:06 PM
"
Hello !

I've been enjoying this build so far, Power Siphon is really funnier than I expected !

I still have a little problem though; there is A LOT of different versions of your Skill Trees in your post and it's hard to tell when you're talking about the leveling with the bow, or the mapping as wand, or something else.

Between the trees in the POB & SKILL TREE section and the trees in the LEVELING & PROGRESSION TO MAPS section which are kinda all quite different; I'm very confused..

Could you give us a definitive version of "the perfect end-game skill tree" that you would have wanted to reach?

Also, I can see your character KissMeQuack still exists in the armory, so maybe taking this one skill tree from the webpage would work as the definitive one you kept?

Thank you :)

Quoting myself because maybe you missed my post (previous page) :p
"

If you bother to read the OP, it´s all there right in front of you.
Last edited by Wunju on Sep 20, 2018, 5:20:11 PM
"
Wunju wrote:
"

If you bother to read the OP, it´s all there right in front of you.

If you bother to read my post, it's actually right above your post, wow.

I'm not asking "where is the max lvl skill tree I can't see the link lmao"; the tree you get here is still very different from the one used in his current character right now.

Which is why I was wondering if something else was tested and something else would be changed RECENTLY but couldn't make it to the OP yet.

I'm getting to T10 maps with this build now which is working great, but some new stuff could have been discovered.
Last edited by Nosolee on Sep 21, 2018, 12:15:27 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info