[3.4] KissMeQuick's MF Power Siphon & Currency Guide | 100% IIQ 50% IIR | 70% IIQ up to T17 | Budget

Just wondering if I could get some advice for prioritising gear upgrades - I'm missing the talisman but that's out of my price range atm; ditto for the lyco.

I've been debating whether to flip currency to make more chaos. Is the best strat to just run white maps to hope for lucky drops with the IIQ I currently have (50%)?
"
Parhelius wrote:
Just wondering if I could get some advice for prioritising gear upgrades - I'm missing the talisman but that's out of my price range atm; ditto for the lyco.

I've been debating whether to flip currency to make more chaos. Is the best strat to just run white maps to hope for lucky drops with the IIQ I currently have (50%)?

Im doing the chaos recipe, it's a bit slower and takes a few tabs but i've made lots of currency which i reinvested in atlas completition, and better gear, right now im saving for a shaped 10% quant amulet and maybe 2 inspired learnings once i get better levels.
Still leveling this one. In A7, so far so good on the clear side, but single target is really starting to lag in the LA setup you provided. I've experimented with using Barrage instead, but that doesn't seem too much better. When leveling, what did you do to augment single target?
Leveling was pretty decent , i lvled with rain of arrows. Still have to level my gems and gain more levels, currently at 73. Damage is pretty good
I'm not using inspired learning atm.
My current gear:
"
Jasonx3 wrote:
Leveling was pretty decent , i lvled with rain of arrows. Still have to level my gems and gain more levels, currently at 73. Damage is pretty good
My current gear:

How did you get the currency to be able to afford all this so soon in the league? Assuming this is a delve character of course. The shroud and lyco alone are >4ex.

"
jleonra wrote:
Im doing the chaos recipe, it's a bit slower and takes a few tabs but i've made lots of currency which i reinvested in atlas completition, and better gear, right now im saving for a shaped 10% quant amulet and maybe 2 inspired learnings once i get better levels.

Same - I'm saving for the amulet and maybe an inspired learning or two. I've been spamming some lower tier maps hoping for currency drops, and also combined that with re-levelling gems after getting them to +20% qual.
"
Parhelius wrote:
"
Jasonx3 wrote:
My current gear:

How did you get the currency to be able to afford all this so soon in the league? Assuming this is a delve character of course. The shroud and lyco alone are >4ex.

"
jleonra wrote:

Same - I'm saving for the amulet and maybe an inspired learning or two. I've been spamming some lower tier maps hoping for currency drops, and also combined that with re-levelling gems after getting them to +20% qual.

This is my 2nd character. My first was a RF Jugg , i just spam maps until max sulphite and delve. Got my chest from my first lich, which lessen the cost of the build and got the lyco for 58c.

I set up my atlas for volcano farming for kaoms, got a few exalts drop from there aswell.
Last edited by Jasonx3 on Sep 11, 2018, 11:00:41 AM
Have any of you taken this build delving? Im just lvl 85 and only at depth 160, but want to see how deep i can go before needing to change to dps gear, though some encounters have been tough, if it doesnt work out, i'll just use this char for mapping and to feed sulphite to my fire trapper.
Nice build- might try it out.
RAAAAAAAA!

(╯ಠ益ಠ)╯︵ ┻━┻ ︵ ǝ︵ o︵ d

I'm out.
Had an ex drop so managed to upgrade some gear and jewels. Sitting at about 4.1k hp with capped resists, still dying on ~T9-11 maps with this gear:

Just watched some of your videos where you run T14 or higher maps with 400hp less than my build...so I suspect my issues are a combination of being overly aggressive in playstyle, and perhaps running inefficient map mods that get me killed. Trying to work towards a shaped UGS this time around; got all T1-T9 completed, just need to get elder on a T11 for the orb.

Keep dying, can't get to level 90... :D
Starting to leveling a witch using this build.
Could someone tell me if its decent speed/clear wise at tier 3 burial chambers, since thats what I am aiming to do.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info