[3.4] KissMeQuick's MF Power Siphon & Currency Guide | 100% IIQ 50% IIR | 70% IIQ up to T17 | Budget

"
"
Wunju wrote:
"

Quoting myself because maybe you missed my post (previous page) :p

If you bother to read the OP, it´s all there right in front of you.

If you bother to read my post, it's actually right above your post, wow.

I'm not asking "where is the max lvl skill tree I can't see the link lmao"; the tree you get here is still very different from the one used in his current character right now.

Which is why I was wondering if something else was tested and something else would be changed RECENTLY but couldn't make it to the OP yet.

I'm getting to T10 maps with this build now which is working great, but some new stuff could have been discovered.

Use both tree's and take what you feel like your lacking. Fix your flasks asap(Just adding flask is about 33% more DPS. Mana flask is not needed even in no regen maps.

Haste don't seem to be needed with vaal haste/haste. It's not reserving more mana with increased duration/faster casting linked to it. I'm using flame dash personally since ledges/gaps. Also I question using hypothermia(I'm freezing everything even in T15).

The flask nodes on the tree are kinda optional imo since your already running poacher's mark. Even more so since Mind drinker is needed to use a inspired learning jewel up there. Id go down and grab Primeval Fore if I was you it's a big dps boost even more so a defensive boost with the added freeze chance.

Yes the build can kill boss's but id skip most and have another build for delve/boss/atlas clearing. Focus this build for MF/fast clearing, this build dose pretty good for delve paths but not very good for exploring/side area's.

The build is not very tanky but also not a full glass cannon. With around 30% evade chance/20% Block/30% Dodge and stacking cold damage 90% of things will be frozen, but big hits will still kill you.

Also I used a enlighten lv3 gem linked to haste till I bought a lightpoacher with the enchant.

This is the tree I'm aiming for @94 https://pastebin.com/TEfMWDN4
And you can see my current tree in my profile.

Changing your tree around/adding flask/using cold pen./ice bite(instead of hypo/faster attacks) >
Current DPS: 44,572 (90,020 with charges)
After DPS: 89,563(177,533 with charges) Then grab point blank > 265,902 DPS
https://pastebin.com/d5gQ3EVx
Last edited by Stalkst3r on Sep 21, 2018, 9:05:13 AM
"
Stalkst3r wrote:
Use both tree's and take what you feel like your lacking. Fix your flasks asap(Just adding flask is about 33% more DPS. Mana flask is not needed even in no regen maps.

Haste don't seem to be needed with vaal haste/haste. It's not reserving more mana with increased duration/faster casting linked to it. I'm using flame dash personally since ledges/gaps. Also I question using hypothermia(I'm freezing everything even in T15).

The flask nodes on the tree are kinda optional imo since your already running poacher's mark. Even more so since Mind drinker is needed to use a inspired learning jewel up there. Id go down and grab Primeval Fore if I was you it's a big dps boost even more so a defensive boost with the added freeze chance.

Yes the build can kill boss's but id skip most and have another build for delve/boss/atlas clearing. Focus this build for MF/fast clearing, this build dose pretty good for delve paths but not very good for exploring/side area's.

The build is not very tanky but also not a full glass cannon. With around 30% evade chance/20% Block/30% Dodge and stacking cold damage 90% of things will be frozen, but big hits will still kill you.

Also I used a enlighten lv3 gem linked to haste till I bought a lightpoacher with the enchant.

This is the tree I'm aiming for @94 https://pastebin.com/TEfMWDN4
And you can see my current tree in my profile.

Changing your tree around/adding flask/using cold pen./ice bite(instead of hypo/faster attacks) >
Current DPS: 44,572 (90,020 with charges)
After DPS: 89,563(177,533 with charges) Then grab point blank > 265,902 DPS
https://pastebin.com/d5gQ3EVx

Amazing, thanks for the help friendo; time to move stuff around :)
Last edited by Nosolee on Sep 21, 2018, 10:23:48 AM
Hello!

After looking at about 15 builds, yours is the only build that piqued my interest, and from the 20-30 minutes of reading and looking at your videos I'm almost in love with the idea of the build.

I'm gonna start leveling a character for this build today, but I have some questions and it would be lovely if you're kind enough to answer them.

I would like to min/max this build a little bit, I currently have 70EX in raw currency, but I would like to spend maybe 10-15EX on this build as I'm currently saving up currency for other stuff.
So, when it comes to min/maxing this build, is 10-15EX enough?

My reason for loving your build and deciding to make a character using this build is because I want a fun and enjoyable build that doesn't cost crazy amounts with mandatory 20EX bows and Headhunters, etc, etc.
I want a semi-cheap build that I can really farm some currency with.

I will use my other character for boss killing and such.
When it comes to mapping all the way up to Tier 16, how comfortable would you really say it is?
You would say that once I get to T16 I can expect to die every other map, or on T15 maps it is very risky, etc.
I know in your guide you say it is viable for end-game etc, but let's be honest literally every build says that, and for many of them it isn't true unless you buy super expensive gear.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apologies if it's pointless for me to ask these questions since I haven't even played your build yet, I'm just curious. Sorry if the questions were bad :p.

TL:DR
Want a semi cheap build that I can min max(10-15, maybe 20 EX)that I can farm in this game with while having fun and not being scared of dying, I want it to be comfortable and nice to just farm maps with.
Yes.
Last edited by Bodomi on Sep 27, 2018, 7:30:35 PM
Your Bandit section just says "Alira", I assume that means I help Alira, yes?

It doesn't look like you've updated the skill tree in a while.

Are they still correct?

Are you able to explain the slight differences in the 94 skill tree and 100 skill tree?
From what I see there is almost no difference in them at all.
Why not just follow the level 100 skill tree from start to finish?
Yes.
Last edited by Bodomi on Sep 27, 2018, 7:30:25 PM
Build looks great but incredibly turned off by the fact it's yet another 'Use another skill til maps then use the build you want' builds.

Unless it would be viable to use Power Siphon premaps with a leveling wander wand like Storm Prison?
"
Seanana wrote:
Build looks great but incredibly turned off by the fact it's yet another 'Use another skill til maps then use the build you want' builds.

Unless it would be viable to use Power Siphon premaps with a leveling wander wand like Storm Prison?

I did all the leveling with power siphon and upgrading with unque wand everytime I can, its not as efficient but very doable, go ahead ! You might want barrage for single target while leveling tho.
Quantity talisman still way to go over biscos or something else? Decent talismans seem to be quite pricy
How would you build this for SSF?

Meaning no specific uniques, and pretty much nothing to use as I wanna start SSF with this.
"
KatKira wrote:
How would you build this for SSF?

Meaning no specific uniques, and pretty much nothing to use as I wanna start SSF with this.

I have to agree with you, I don't understand how this build can be efficent for SSF, it would take AGES to complete, and this build kinda requires you to have everything listed for it to be viable.
That is incredibly difficult in SSF.

"
Sammbs wrote:
Quantity talisman still way to go over biscos or something else? Decent talismans seem to be quite pricy

I think Talisman is much better, but yes the good ones have gotten quite expensive, I don't recommend you buy a Bisco's, you can definitely find a good Talisman for less money than what a Bisco's costs.

I managed to get this for 30C

The stats on it are a bit weird because I needed the strength at the time, but 3 levels from now I will have enough strength to find a better one and not be restricted by the strength stat on it, however one with perfect or almost perfect IIQ stat+good other stats will be expensive.

"
Seanana wrote:

I agree wholeheartedly with this.

The leveling section in this guide is absolute crap, and the guidemaker has been inactive for almost a month so I doubt it will get changed anytime soon.

I just went with a random bow build and leveled with that while using the Level 94 skill tree, I wasn't gonna buy 1 EX worth of Regrets once I got to max level.
Yes.
Last edited by Bodomi on Sep 29, 2018, 7:05:01 PM
I have been using this build at max level now for 3 days and it is quite good, but not quite as good as the guidemaker makes it out to be.

To do T12+ bosses you need very expensive gear(and Abyss Jewels) and you need to be level 92 or so for the required skill tree nodes, this build is INCREDIBLY starved on health, a ton of stuff one-shots you because you're 1000-1500 HP lower than most builds.

I'm currently level 87 and I have all the gear the guidemaker recommends with as much Health on them as possible+7 Abyss Jewels all with 30 or more health, and a normal Jewel with 6% increased max health(Don't forget the chest gives you 1% more HP for each Abyss Jewel you're using) and I'm only sitting at 3,652 HP.

I need 5 levels more to get another Jewel slot and another Health+Health Regen notable, once I get that I imagine the build can be semi-viable for T12+ bosses, but T16 still seems impossible with this build.

At the moment I can only recommend this build for Tier 10 and lower map farming.
It is very comfortable to farm with, it's not too expensive, but in a League's time from now I imagine the Talisman will have shot up in price by a lot compared to what they are now.

If you're contemplating this build I recommend you be on the lookout for a good Talisman every day, they will go up in price.
Yes.
Last edited by Bodomi on Sep 29, 2018, 7:03:10 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info