[3.4] KissMeQuick's MF Power Siphon & Currency Guide | 100% IIQ 50% IIR | 70% IIQ up to T17 | Budget

"
Atori wrote:
Hi Kiss_Me_Quick.
First, thanks for this build guide, I'm having a lot of fun in delve with it.

As said earlier in this thread, talismans are at the moment a "bit" hard to get (don't know if it will get better later in the league or not). Beside a good rare with life, resist and some damage, is there any unique amulets we should be looking for ?

To those who find the build too weak or glassy : don't loose hope ! It's a bit rough early into the end game, but once you get your piscator and lightpoacher, maping and delving start to feel better. But keep in mind it's a farm build, so bossing will always be harder, and most of the time facetanking will be....lethal...(unless you are very well geared)

yeah lots of gear is stupid expensive right now, not sure if because mf is getting more popular, but even the very common items like thief's torment or goldwyrms are going for over 1ex rn.

Im thinking about just doing low level maps (bc/channel/volcano) with the ascetic amulet and a magic helmet (life + res / life + stats/ etc) cheap 15 quantity until I can afford a biscos/shaper +10quant amulet.

Edited my previous post with some "Captain Obvious" quality advice for newer players.
Yup, started with this build for this league. Currently in early maps and it is rough, especially with single target/boss killing.

Luckily we've got delve and it feels significantly better than early maps given the mob density. Just ignore all the IIQ/IIR stuff and bring stuff with life/resists. Going to spend as much as my time as I can delving until I feel comfortable with taking down bosses. That or maybe start up another char to progress maps so I can farm them with this char...
"
cermage wrote:
Yup, started with this build for this league. Currently in early maps and it is rough, especially with single target/boss killing.

Luckily we've got delve and it feels significantly better than early maps given the mob density. Just ignore all the IIQ/IIR stuff and bring stuff with life/resists. Going to spend as much as my time as I can delving until I feel comfortable with taking down bosses. That or maybe start up another char to progress maps so I can farm them with this char...

What I suggest you is to find some low tier maps and speed run them for levels. Judging from your challenges, I assume that you're low level as well.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
"
cermage wrote:
Just ignore all the IIQ/IIR stuff and bring stuff with life/resists.

the whole point of this build is bringing iiq stuff without bringing windripper. just keep running white maps if you are not ready to move up. compared to maps delve drops are really poor, if not accounting lucky objectives drops. i think i farmed about 4-5 exa over 5 hours(just currency, items and chaos rec, not counting big drops), delve drops over same time are poor compared to map spam, objectives are sometimes lucky. and you need that sulphite anyway
No rest for the wicked
Last edited by mezmery on Sep 9, 2018, 2:53:18 AM
"
mezmery wrote:
"
cermage wrote:
Just ignore all the IIQ/IIR stuff and bring stuff with life/resists.

the whole point of this build is bringing iiq stuff without bringing windripper. just keep running white maps if you are not ready to move up. compared to maps delve drops are really poor, if not accounting lucky objectives drops. i think i farmed about 4-5 exa over 5 hours(just currency, items and chaos rec, not counting big drops), delve drops over same time are poor compared to map spam, objectives are sometimes lucky. and you need that sulphite anyway

That is true, maps are still #1 place to grab currency. IMO the best way to make money this league is spam maps and stay at somewhere 270 level where you can get T16 maps and run horizontally for underground cities.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
Is there any reason behind why this build going for more cold damage instead of lightning damage?
"
mickeymicky wrote:
Is there any reason behind why this build going for more cold damage instead of lightning damage?

Freeze (:
Now that Vaal haste is combined and increased duration only works on the vaal version. What should i replace in lightpoacher?
Could throw in a vaal grace, maybe ? Or a portal ? A breach gem may be nice too, to spawn bodies to freeze and explode with the herald of ice ?
Last edited by Atori on Sep 10, 2018, 1:22:29 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info