[3.3] Raikudou's Blade Flurry Juggernaut - All Content! 5+ MIL BOSS DPS | 6K LIFE | BUDGET FRIENDLY

hello, came across this one by chance, just wanted to point out that if you go the double strike setup, you need some chance to bleed for it to work properly, so your recommended links should prob have chance to bleed.
ign: DreamsofIllusions
no ty. Melee builds allready dead in POE. try up 54-60 lvl and delete hero! cant live, cant normal run, nothing more! gg
Abyss jewels that can give you unholy might are pretty neat to use
Hi, you know, I just realized that PoB showing +100k dps with "bloodseeker" or good rare claw in offhand, atm my offhand is statstick with two t1 extra, wtf?
I made a perfect claw with like 500 dps + perfect sceptre imported my character 84 lvl marauder and has like 400k dps ... How did u get soo much ?
Hello only concern I have is I'm not exactly sure what a 400pdps Claw costs. I'm looking at POETRADE but is the going rate really starting at 20ex? If it is then I guess I have no choice. Incursion League btw.
"
Sw0rdSaint wrote:
Hello only concern I have is I'm not exactly sure what a 400pdps Claw costs. I'm looking at POETRADE but is the going rate really starting at 20ex? If it is then I guess I have no choice. Incursion League btw.

yes, rare claws are that expensive. maybe starting at like 10-12ex for something you could use.
I just started playing this build, lvl83 now and love the dps.
Still playing with bloodseeker - claw is last upgrade due to its price.
"
divY42 wrote:
"
Sw0rdSaint wrote:

yes, rare claws are that expensive. maybe starting at like 10-12ex for something you could use.
I just started playing this build, lvl83 now and love the dps.
Still playing with bloodseeker - claw is last upgrade due to its price.

Thanks for the build!

My upgrade path has been:
Tabula (15c)
Touch of Anguish (5c) + Doryani's Catalyst (10c)
Tabula -> 5L Inpulsa (50c)
Doryani's -> +65% extra stat stick (1ex)
5L Inpulsa -> 6L Loreweave (6ex)
(5L Inpulsa is perfectly fine for mapping, 6L Loreweave shines for bosses)

I'm now rocking roughly at 2 million of PoB dps with Touch of Anguish.

Still doing yellow maps @91 but pretty much melting everything.

The next remaining things are the most expensive ones:
Crit multi jewelry and jewels
380+ dps claw

Last edited by parti82 on Jul 5, 2018, 12:48:25 PM
Thanks for the guide! I play SSF and after reading this I saved up a few items (Loreweave, Shaper Sceptre) and once I had stuff in place, I powerleveled a Juggernaut and just managed to kill Uber Elder on my first try with a 5-link Loreweave.

I preferred Bloodseeker's instant leech over Touch of Anguish's damage boost, and I didn't have any rare claws with more damage than Touch of Anguish. Most of my jewels were just Life/Resist and most of my gear was just whatever would fit and help with The Wise Oak balancing.

Here is a pastebin code of what I was using for my budget 5-link SSF Uber Elder kill (in case anyone else is looking to use this build for similar budget boss kills): https://pastebin.com/Zq7tifqf
Last edited by Frogfriend on Jul 6, 2018, 5:02:03 PM
"
Frogfriend wrote:
Thanks for the guide! I play SSF and after reading this I saved up a few items (Loreweave, Shaper Sceptre) and once I had stuff in place, I powerleveled a Juggernaut and just managed to kill Uber Elder on my first try with a 5-link Loreweave.

I preferred Bloodseeker's instant leech over Touch of Anguish's damage boost, and I didn't have any rare claws with more damage than Touch of Anguish. Most of my jewels were just Life/Resist and most of my gear was just whatever would fit and help with The Wise Oak balancing.

Here is a pastebin code of what I was using for my budget 5-link SSF Uber Elder kill (in case anyone else is looking to use this build for similar budget boss kills): https://pastebin.com/Zq7tifqf

Good job!

That is actually true that after upgrading all the other gear the dps goes way beyond necessary even with Bloodseeker. My character take roughly 25% decrease in damage with Bloodseeker but gain 30k+ leech - still dishing out over 1.7M.

I might actually try that as well. Thanks :)

edit: Also noticed that with Bloodseeker I could use Damage on Full Life instead of maim for more dps. With that the dps loss is now only 10% between Bloodseeker and Touch of Anguish.
Last edited by parti82 on Jul 7, 2018, 2:24:58 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info